Talent Acquisition Recruiter
PURPLE PR is currently seeking our first ever Talent Acquisition Recruiter to join our expanding team! Based in New York City and working directly with our senior team, you will assist with helping us attract and recruit top talent. This would be an integral role supporting the recruiting function and contributes to the overall success of the team by providing a high-level candidate and customer experience, administrative support, and delivering operational excellence to the organization.
- Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Assists with job posting and advertisement processes.
- Screens applications and selects qualified candidates, not only related to regular employees but in addition to quarterly intern groups.
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Ensuring process completion for all new hires to include orientation travel, background checks, and new hire paperwork, and sending welcome email to new hires.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
Skills and Experience
- Expansive network pertaining to the public relations industry is ideal
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software