Assoc, Technical Support - FT - 11215 Metro Pkwy
This positionis responsible for fielding calls from all Chico's FAS 1500+ retail stores via telephone and self-service work orders to troubleshoot POS, Kiosk, networking, and phones, and mobile devices.This associate should have superior customer service skills and thrive in a fast-paced environment.This position also provides support and Most Amazing Personal Service (MAPS) to stores via inbound and outbound calls regarding procedural questions.
- Demonstrates and upholds company Values and Guiding Principles.
- Accepts support calls and self-service tickets from stores, providing Tier 1 and Tier 2 support and troubleshooting for all technology hardware and software utilized for our retail locations.Some examples of this technology is: computer hardware, software, peripherals, phones, network.
- Works Self Service tickets from SSC Queue during low volume times and between inbound calls.
- Strives for first call first call resolution on every call to meet team KPI standards.
- Completes quality work orders timely and efficiently to provide the best support for our retail locations.
- As needed escalates issues based on priority and escalation procedures.
- Upholds company policy and procedures.
- Attends and actively participates in team and departmental meetings.
- High School Diploma/GED Required
- Degree in Computer Science preferred
- Experience in the Information Technology field supporting inbound customer requests over the phone.(Password resets, account troubleshooting, Point of Sale troubleshooting, network troubleshooting)
- Technology oriented with the ability to become proficient in troubleshooting hardware and software issues
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Working computer proficiency in Google Business products
- Ability to work flex schedule to meet business needs, including nights and weekends.
- Excellent detail orientation
- Capability to multi-task efficiency and adapt to changing conditions in a fast paced business environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively
- A passion for IT!
- Previous experience utilizing ticketing system (Zendesk a plus)
- A+ Certification
- 1 plus years of POS help desk experience
Shift (10am to 9pm Saturday to Tuesday)
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
Chico’s was founded in 1983 as a small boutique selling Mexican folk art on Sanibel Island, Florida. The Founders discovered the sweater, pivoted the business and fashion was never the same. The rich colors and prints, unique artisanal details, stylish solutions, and amazing personal service made a lasting connection with customers. Our corporate headquarters is located in Fort Myers, Florida supporting our family of brands: Chico's, White House Black Market and Soma Intimates. We offer a variety of amenities and benefits onsite as well as a strong company culture. It's our passion to inspire and empower one another and give back to the communities in which we live and work. Providing Most Amazing Personal Service to our customers, our communities, and each other makes Chico's FAS, Inc. an amazing place to work, learn and grow.
11215 Metro Parkway
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert