Internship Brand Marketing & Clienteling (f/m/d)
Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
The brand marketing and clienteling team shapes the Mytheresa brand through global and targeted collaborations as well as campaign initiatives and innovations. Additionally the team works to create a unique shopping experience for our valued customers by controlling top client communication and activation.
To support our international team we are currently searching for a full-time employee as Intern Brand Marketing & Clienteling (f/m/d) based in our office in Aschheim for 6 months (Start from March 2022).
- Supporting the implementation and monitoring of brand campaigns and promotions for mytheresa
- Generating and analyzing reports for the entire Brand Marketing department
- Compiling data insights
- Management of own small projects
- Administrational support for various other projects
- First contact for external suppliers
- Economic studies, preferably with marketing focus
- First practical experience, with a passion for the fashion industry
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Professional demeanor
- Strong organizational skills and highly result-oriented
- Creativity and out-of-the-box thinking
- Quick apprehension and ability to take initiative
- Excellent analytical skills
- Willingness to learn and good listener
- Proactivity and a hands-on mentality
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent English skills, German is a plus
At Mytheresa, our people are our success. If you're a self-starter who enjoys an exciting challenge, apply now to be part of our journey and grow with us in a modern working environment.
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.