Senior Photography Studio Manager (6 months)
At Sweaty Betty, we’re more than just a global activewear and lifestyle brand for women.
We’re also a community that believes fitness is a flip-the-switch trigger for becoming the woman you want. Leggings and sports bras won’t change the world on their own. But with a grab-my-hand, let’s-go-for-it-now spirit, the women who wear them can.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Photography Studio Manager to join us on our mission to empower women through fitness and beyond. The SPSM will be the driving force to maintain an efficient shoot process and keep costs down. Forward planning and careful negotiations will ensure our budgets are managed efficiently. This role will ensure photography and video assets are on brand and delivered on time to internal and external stakeholders.
∙ We Really Care ∙ First, Best, Bravest ∙ Our Strength is in Each Other ∙ Stand Up, Speak Up, Shout Out
Your SB Journey:
- Day-to-day management and coordination of the inhouse photography studio: shoot critical path, managing model/HMU calendar, oversee retouching schedule and asset delivery deadlines
- Production for studio shoots including - e-commerce, creative studio, mannequin & still life. Will also support on social shoots as and when required
- Regular communication to internal stakeholders of key dates including asset delivery updates and flagging any risk to delivery
- Support the Shoot Coordinator to ensure an efficient sample handover process
- Act as brand guardian - ensuring brand guidelines established for product photography are adhered to across all assets
- Good understanding of wholesale partner asset delivery dates and conditions to ensure we deliver as expected
- Works with Senior Stylist to maintain master model bank & has great existing relationships with model agencies
- Budget management, terms negotiation and forecasting spend
- Management of 2 direct reports
- +5 years proven photography experience within e-commerce
- Experience leading an in-house studio team with high volume, high-quality production line environment
- Knowledge of fashion and photography trends
- Proactive approach to driving changes within limited time frames
- Excellent communication, organisational, project and people management skills
- Inspiring and confident people manager who is a great team player!
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 23 days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
- Sample sales
- Company bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Monthly Office Meeting
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
- Discounts at the best Studio Classes
- SB Flexible Working: we currently work flexibly between the office and home. Our focus remains keeping everyone safe and we will continue to review this in line with government guidance
Our D&I Commitment:
Our mission is to empower all women. This means doing more and working harder to make the long-lasting changes necessary to become an inclusive, diverse and actively anti-racist company. We care about our people, our community, our world. And we want to stand up for what we believe in.
We want to give our people a platform to use their voice. And actively listen and learn from what they have to say. This involves focusing on learning, development and progression across the business. Training our leaders, managers and teams about their rights under our equality, diversity and inclusion policy. And being clear on the responsibilities we hold to each other and our community. It also means being committed to equal employment opportunities. Ensuring we consider ALL applicants for jobs. And work harder to make our job advertising more inclusive.
Ultimately, we’re working to create a culture and team that represents our customers, our community and our mission of empowerment. We want to celebrate our diversity and the power it gives our team and our business.
We know we’re on a journey. And far from perfect. But we want to be a part of the solution to the problem. It might not be comfortable or straightforward. But if we weren’t up for doing the hard work and breaking the mould, we wouldn’t be Sweaty Betty. We are committed to working across our business and with our Internal Diversity & Inclusion Squad to be champions, allies and inclusive, always. Because when we say All, we mean it.