Influencer and Sample Coordination Intern
GAUGE81 Influencer and Sample Coordination intern
GAUGE81 is a young fast-growing fashion start-up based on the Keizersgracht in Amsterdam. Through the use of striking angles and playful proportions, GAUGE81 (pronounced GO-SH eighty-one) blurs the line between evening and casual wear. Indisputably feminine, the brand is a study in contrast and retro references that are at once familiar and completely unexpected.
Our activities include everything from the design, sourcing and manufacturing of the collections as well as marketing and PR. Our clients include Net a Porter, Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus, Moda Operandi and Brown’s Fashion.
As our Influencer and Sample Coordination intern you will support our Marketing team in collaborations with selecting and managing the right influencers and talent to support various marketing initiatives based on the yearly marketing calendar. You will gain in depth knowledge of our network of client relationships, influencers and other talent such as editors and creative directors. Our ideal candidatehas strong knowledge of the current (international and luxury) influencer environment, and is able to find suitable collaborations for various initiatives. Besides this, you’re capable of overseeing and managing multiple projects at the same time (i.e. influencer management and gifting) and is willing to get their hands dirty in day-to-day operations. Hands-on tasks include (a.o.) keeping an overview of the sample inventory, sending out samples to influencers / clients, creating gifting look books.
We are looking for someone who is very organized, structured and who is willing to go all the way for brand, influencers and client happiness. Additionally, our ideal candidate is a fast and flexible go-getter who jumps on new opportunities.
You will have the opportunity to apply the knowledge you have gained at school in a dynamic office full of energy!
In this role you will:
- Research and identify key influencers and talent
- Add new influencers to our influencer pool;
- Take part of brainstorming sessions;
- Follow social media platforms to stay up to date with the latest trends in this field
- Managing the execution of unpaid collaborations with influencers who are in line with our brand values from A to Z.
- Supporting influencer marketing projects, like campaigns and influencer briefs.
- Supporting the research, planning, and implementation of strategic influencer collaborations.
- Keeping track of the samples stock
- Check when/what samples comes in
- Log all the samples
- Sending out packages, to ambassadors/agencies
- Update the sample overview with new stock that comes in;
- Creating sample overviews of new collections
- Keep the google drive organized, clean and updated with all important materials.
- You’re in the 3rd or 4rd year of college or beyond
- You have prior industry experience
- Strong interest and knowledge about the luxury fashion industry
- You live in the greater Amsterdam area and are available from beginning or mid-February 2022 for a period of 6 months
- Able to work 40 hours a week
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You know your way around Microsoft Office, Google Drive, Keynote and Excel
What we offer:
- A small, enthusiastic and young team
- A beautiful office in the heart of Amsterdam
- A monthly internship compensation