Fit and Quality Product Specialist
We are looking for a talented and passionate expert for all things technical when it comes to creating good quality garments. You will be based in our East London design studio reporting to the Head of Product Development and responsible for overseeing all aspects of garment fit and quality across multiple product areas. As an experienced fit and quality specialist, you will be confident in creating spec books from CADs and grading size charts from UK 4-38.
- Working with NPD to create clear technical packs from CADs, including size specs and any specific construction details ensuring this is well communicated
- Ensuring all size and fit technical attributes are correct and well communicated in specs
- Leading fit sessions of our multi-product categories covering - jersey, swimwear, lingerie along with hosiery
- Relaying fit comments and amendments to suppliers and keeping all fit records up to date
- Grading size charts from UK 4 - 38
- Responsible for ensuring consistency across fit and quality throughout all collections
- Collecting audits from suppliers and factories, ensuring these are in line with company
- Setting raw material testing standards; requesting bulk test reports on core and limited-edition
fabrics, approving care labels.
- Following AQL quality control with suppliers. Approving gold seals.
- Working to Critical Paths
The Ideal Candidate:
- Comprehensive understanding of multi-product, Jersey, Lingerie and Swim is a must
- Extensive garment technical skills and knowledge
- Excellent using Excel
- Confident in grading specs and creating spec books from CAD’s
- Experience in fittings and measuring garments
- Thorough understanding of garment construction
- Experience in inclusive sizing a plus.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and in a small team
- Thrive off working in a fast-paced environment
- Able to prioritise workload
If you feel you are the right fit for this role, looking for a new and exciting challenge with a dynamic fast-growing team please email with the role you're applying for in the title, a cover letter with why you would like to be part of the team, and a CV with all relevant experience.