PR & Marketing / Showroom Internship
PR & Marketing / Showroom Internship at ROKSANDA
Please note all candidates must be eligible for an internship as part of their university degree at the minimum length of 3 months.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Daily upkeep of press area including organising of sample rails and showroom display. Daily maintenance of sample cupboard ensuring all samples are looked after, maintained, and stored correctly.
- Maintain and develop relationships with studio and production teams.
- Daily ad-hoc tasks to ensure smooth running of press office and studio/showroom.
- Assist with daily sample requests for editorial shoots and VIP.
- Assist with regular sample requests from studio and production teams.
- Seasonal upload of sample collections to Fashion GPS.
- Seasonal archiving of sample collections.
- Assist with daily sample movement including updating movement records to Fashion GPS and internal tracking system.
- Liaising daily with the PR & Marketing team to make sure maximum requests are fulfilled while maintaining balance with studio time.
- Daily monitoring and clipping of press coverage across print, online and social, filing onto internal server. Regular checking and reporting on such coverage.
- Assist with facilitating seasonal assets and product details for press, stylists, and editorial requests.
- Support with press and VIP gifting.
- Assist with all fashion show preparation ahead of London Fashion Week including invitations, production and studio casting and styling days, VIP dressing; on-site assistance on the show day with collection co-ordination, seating, and backstage support.
- Assist with seasonal lookbook shoot preparations including model castings, studio set-up and on-site assistance.
- Assist with regular events and in-store marketing including events with wholesale retailers and collaborations.
- Assist with preparation and editing of social media content and seasonal assets.
- Passion about PR, fashion and the wider art and culture scenes.
- Excellent communications skills both face-to-face and on the telephone. Excellent English writing skills.
- Highly organised with ability to manage multi-tasks.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Team player with a hands-on, can-do approach.
- Diligent, conscientious with high attention to detail.
- Pro-active and sociable with a positive outlook.
- Level-headed, personal energy, enthusiastic and engaging.
- Promotes a positive, professional image in the office, and out with clients / contacts. Previous experience using Fashion GPS and proficiency in Adobe is highly rewarded but not a necessity.