Private Client Specialist
As part of the Client Services team, your mission is to accompany our client throughout the full purchase journey (from discovery to after sales) and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and retention. You will actively contribute to promoting the brand image and its values by providing qualitative and personalized advice throughout all channels (E-Business, Retail, and Wholesale) and interactions with our clients.
• Handle client inquiries, complaints and service
• Ensure an exceptional and personalized in person Client Experience as well as by telephone, live-chat and email
• Follow-up and liaise with other departments to meet Client requests.
• Capture accurate client data
• Develop the business and client base by cultivating a strong client relationship with trust and open and interactive communication.
• Share client feedback with the appropriate departments to improve processes, services, quality, etc.
• 2+ years’ experience in client relations/client development or related discipline
• Proactive, autonomous, and detail oriented
• Excellent project management skills
• Strong verbal, writing and presentation skills
• Thrives in fast-paced, international environment
• Good understanding of Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint
• Team oriented