Junior Garment Tech
Reporting into the Senior Tech, this role will support and develop specific categories in all aspects of garment technology.
- Proactively manage product category through the development and production stages of the product; liaising where necessary with the relevant product teams
- Lead fit sessions for category, ensuring samples are fully prepped and by working closely with design and buying teams to ensure aesthetic and quality attributes are achieved
- Complete and send out tech packs through the PLM system to the required critical path, following up with any supplier queries
- Understanding and managing the test reports and care labels process
- Maintaining the shipment sample and AQL requirements ensuring product can be shipped to the required critical path
- Working closely with the Technical Team on shared projects to deliver the business objectives
As a HUSH TECHNICAL TEAM member, you should:
- Experience of women’s wear is essential
- Have a working knowledge of fitting, grading, and construction methods
- Have good understanding of fibre, yarns and testing requirements
- Have knowledge of product testing and labelling including wash care instructions
- Be able to manage your time wisely and prioritise your workload in a fast-paced environment
- Have working knowledge of Excel and PLM (preferred but not necessary)
- Have fantastic interpersonal skills – build and manage relationships with colleagues and vendor, being open and honest in communications
- Enjoy working in a close team but also the ability to take initiative and work independently
- Have excellent attention to detail
In return, we will offer you a competitive salary, generous staff discounts of 55%, end-of-week drinks, free fruit days, birthday celebrations, sample sales as well as the opportunity to develop a career in a fast-paced but fun environment!
Hush operates a ‘hybrid’ working model – with 3 days per week in our spacious, brand new offices in Clapham Old Town.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications are encouraged from individuals regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.