Marketing & Social Media Manager
An exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team to drive globally the digital growth and footprint of ERDEM.
The successful candidate will contribute and steer the global and local strategies for Marketing & Social Media in support of product, brand, customer segments and visibility. They will be a creative and strategic thinker who excels in innovation and has an impeccable eye for detail.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and implement the Marketing & Social Media strategy and content annually given the Strategic Plan.
- Day to day management of the social media calendar and all accounts.
- Constantly benchmark and research industry leaders and recommend new platforms and tools to the Senior Management.
- Manage social media reporting and analytics.
- Implement events calendar and manage all event logistics.
- Manage shoot production, budget and logistics for all Erdem photoshoots including, look Book, editorial & social media shoots.
- Manage the daily upkeep of marketing calendar and ensure all communication channels are in line, including ecommerce.
- Suggest relevant partnership and event opportunities to support sales and brand awareness.
- Support Wholesalers & Retail with marketing initiatives and events.
- Work closely with eCom Manager to improve the look and feel of erdem.com and ensure messaging across all digital channels is coherent.
- Maintaining and driving sponsor relationships throughout the year, ensuring that contractual obligations are met and adhered to, as well as suggesting new sponsorship opportunities.
- Oversea the creation of the fashion show retro plan and support in all aspects of the production of the show. Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Proactively sourcing venues alongside the production company
- Scheduling venue visits and timely sign off of contracts
- Floor plan sign off
- Invitations/Credit Sheets
- Coordination of logistics
- Back of house team schedule
- Internal photography and video coordination
- Responsible for the production of all marketing material in adherence to the yearly critical path (Lookbooks, Looksheets, press books, show invites, seat cards, letterhead, business cards, sales presentations, Christmas cards etc)
- Sign off on artwork ensuring accuracy of all details
- Work to marketing and project budgets and keep accurate records of expenses.
- Lead in special project management (store installations, charitable projects, publishing images, etc)
- Manage marketing assistant.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 4 years’ experience delivering digital and marketing strategy, preferably in the world of luxury.
- A deep passion and familiarity for social media and marketing, with a keen eye for innovation
- Be results driven, have exceptional communication and presentation skills and excels in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven themselves within project management.