Brand Manager (Coterie)
About the Role:
Working with the Vice President of COTERIE and the VP of Brand, Content and Community, the Brand Manager is a key driver for our vertical brand vision, identity, and delivery of established go-to-market strategy(s). The Brand Manager is responsible for both preserving and enhancing the DNA of the brand(s) they support. This trusted colleague manages the communications of brand initiatives internally and/or externally, and works collaboratively with marketing, content, creative teams to ensure that the visual aesthetics of digital or printed campaigns, content creation, and the brand voice is on par with the goals of an event plan and or three-year plan.
This is a dynamic position that requires a deep understanding of the women’s contemporary fashion market , strength in cross-team collaboration, critical thinking, and a deep curiosity and understanding of our customers. The focus may vary on a daily basis from organizing and supporting deliverables to project management and status updates.
Role Accountability and Duties:
- Collaborate with the Vice President of COTERIE, the VP of Brand, Content and Community and the President of Informa Markets Fashion to ideate and support new initiatives that drive revenue growth and buyer registrations
- Align marketing teams around the brand’s direction and strategy; collaborate actively with key cross functional teams to support delivery of strategic plans
- Translate the brand strategy into style guides, creative briefs, and develop initiatives related back to brand strategy.
- Plan and develop communications in collaboration with marketing leads for key marketing channels; ensure consistent look, feel, and voice across all marketing materials and channels
- Work hand-in-hand with marketing team to plan and execute new and ongoing advertising activities and media plans; support marketing in analyzing performance and media partnership(s) ROI
- Partner with Content team to develop brand-specific, topical, relevant content initiatives as they relate to brand vertical(s) and customer segments; identify appropriate new channels of distribution
- Collaborate with content stakeholders to help manage social media activities that increase brand awareness, engagement, and conversion
- Liaise with and assist marketing teams on analyzing audience profile, growth engagement and brand content reach
- Monitor market trends and research activity by competitors; provide on-going updates and reports, present insights to key stakeholders and leadership as necessary
- Collaborate on the creation of experience/activation specific collateral and communications; ensure consistent and aligned brand voice/personality
- Work with content team as needed to execute event specific photo + video related initiatives (including content photoshoots and event photography).
- Liaise with Experiential, PR, and other team leads as needed to organize, execute, and contribute to brand installations, VIP receptions and community events
- Develop and maintain relationships with industry and social influencers to ensure coverage of event and brands
- Help manage experiential budget(s); provide budgetary support including billing, coding of invoices, reconciliation and tracking
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field with 5+ years in a project or program management role (prior consulting or professional services experience a plus)
- Experience in the Fashion industry
- Deep understanding of the women’s contemporary fashion landscape
- Experience and understanding of marketing function, operations and event logistics
- Related work experience organizing and/or supporting complex, transformational programs and change initiatives a plus, but not required
- Advanced interpersonal and organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal form
- An entrepreneurial spirit and desire to take projects and run with them
- Strategic thinker with strong business acumen
- Self-motivated with a flexible management style, able to multi-task and manage multiple deadlines and activities simultaneously.
- Able to proactively plan, anticipate and manage risks and issues, and find innovative ways to resolve problems
- Intuitive, decisive and action oriented
- Savvy in presentation skills for various internal stakeholders, crafting articulate presentations through PowerPoint and other presentation tools (Microsoft Office suite).
- Champion of change focused on delivery of objectives and business benefits
- Well-traveled, culturally sensitive, and able to balance human factors with professional expectations
- Relationship builder with strong EQ
- Travel may be required, up to 30%.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, eye)
- 401K and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.