Studio Nicholson is looking for a high energy individual to work as Sales assistant, Full time or Part time with the purpose of assisting customers with their shopping needs, maintaining the shopfloor, arranging stock and be able to identify themselves with the core of the brand.
All candidates must have previous experience in the retail environment in order to apply to the vacancy.
Responsibilities for Sales Assistant:
- Maintain customer satisfaction through superior service.
- Maintain a clean store and ensure that merchandise is presented in an appealing manner
- Receive and unload new shipments
- Keep shelves fully stocked with merchandise
- Stay up to date with merchandise, especially new products
- Determine customers’ needs and wants and suggest and display these items
- Adhere to company guidelines and procedures
- Welcome and engage in conversation with customers, help them as needed
Qualifications for Sales Assistant
- Experience in sales is preferred
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be attentive to customer needs and determined to provide customer satisfaction
- Ability to organize, prioritize, multitask, be flexible and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of sales standards and customer service routines
- Must have proficient math skills to handle cash and credit card payments
- Basic computer skills including spreadsheets, data programs and PowerPoint
- Work well with others and be a team player
- Ability to manage schedules and inventory