Creative Services Coordinator
Jonathan Simkhai is looking to fill our Creative Services Coordinator position with someone who is motivated, organized and solution-oriented to work as part of our Creative Services Team. You will need to have a creative background, passionate about the fashion industry, and detail oriented when it comes to the inner workings of our team as well as the company as a whole. You will be supporting the Creative team when it comes to graphic design needs, content creation, conceptualizing and executing new ideas, as well as end-to-end sample logistics and production tasks for all company photo shoots and asset management.
- Collaborate with the creative team to create compelling digital assets for social media, newsletters, e-commerce, activations, invitations and beyond
- Capture inner office, behind the scenes content by having an understanding of cross department schedules and opportunities for content
- Create seasonal collection documents synthesizing all available imagery for the Creative Team to plan for storytelling and marketing calendars.
- Oversee all Creative sample coordination. Collaborate with cross functional team members on sample timelines, closely track samples required for each production, communicating any concerns with the Creative Team, and help to find solutions
- Become an expert on the product assortment and its lifecycle on the fashion calendar
- Liaison with Production, Design and E-Commerce teams to help manage ongoing photoshoot calendar
- Support Art Director with pre-production planning and assist on-set at all photoshoots
- Facilitate shot lists, call sheets, schedules, invoice collection, and reconciling shoot expenses
- Assist with shoot day logistics – i.e. responsible for samples on set, on-set assistance for crew and talent, timekeeping to ensure the shoot day progresses on schedule, facilitate catering and coffee
- Oversee post-production asset management: uploading and providing all meta data tagging for assets into the digital asset management system
- Adobe Creative Suite mastery essential - Photoshop, InDesign, Lightroom
- BA/BFA in Graphic Design or other relevant field, or equivalent work experience
- Experience in the Fashion Industry and working on photoshoots
- Mastery of Google suite including google spreadsheets and slides
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized with strong multi-tasking skills
- Comfortable working under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and within teams
- Must have a drivers license, car and insurance
Established in 2010, the Jonathan Simkhai brand provides luxury ready-to-wear for the modern woman. The core aesthetic philosophy plays with the tension of feminine strength and sensuality; this is reflected in the employment of customized fabrics, romantic detailing, linear lines, and contoured silhouettes. Through designs that seek to embolden women with confidence and ease, the brand represents modern versatility. As a 2015 winner of the prestigious CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund, Jonathan Simkhai continues to redefine the 21st century wardrobe and reinvigorate American fashion.