Maria Nilsdotter is a fast growing premium jewellery brand with head office in Stockholm, Sweden. We are looking for a highly driven and organised Wholesale Manager. The role will encompass a range of different responsibilities, primarily growing Maria Nilsdotter's wholesale business on a global scale. The position will be based in Stockholm and reporting to Chief Commercial Officer.
- Be an important Maria Nilsdotter brand ambassador
- Develop wholesale strategy together with management team and set budget, forecast and activities in line with said strategy
- Identify and build new wholesale opportunities and drive sales
- Pro-actively develop and support long-term relationships with existing wholesale partners. This includes working with full wholesale life cycle, pre-season analysis, assortment planning, sales prognosis, reorders and follow-ups on seasonal performance
- Support partners with product trainings and ensure excellent client satisfaction at all times
- Financial management of all wholesale accounts including invoicing, credits and payment review
- Full P&L responsibility for accounts, with monthly finance reviews to track key KPIs
- Minimum of three years of professional experience within wholesale, preferably within a luxury fashion brand or equivalent
- Experience of working with digital fashion retailers (e.g. Net-a-Porter, Matches, MyTheresa)
- Highly motivated, service minded and performance oriented with proven track-record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- A team player with excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Flexibility to travel
- Fluent in English and Swedish
If you are able to offer the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity in more detail, please apply with your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.