Wood Wood is continuously progressing and we want to add new talents to our energetic team to advance even further. Reporting to the Head of Buying, this new position will be responsible for merchandise planning across all categories: ensuring we maximize opportunities by reviewing product performance across our channels. The role will also be responsible for utilising findings to help build seasonal budgeting and ensure correct allocations. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to use their skills by working on our own Wood Wood brand, helping to build collections in the most efficient way.
This role is primarily accountable for merchandise planning within our Direct to Consumer Business, however, this position will also be involved with our Wood Wood collections.
- Creating seasonal targets per brand down to category and SKU level.
- Closely monitoring cross-channel product performance.
- Work closely with retail operations and retail logistics to drive product flow.
- Be a key driver in our re-order / replenishment business.
- Provide analysis of performance for our buying team.
- Support buying team with ad hoc tasks.
- Work closely with production and design teams to optimise Wood Wood collection structure.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Have a perfect command of written and spoken English.
- Other European languages are preferential.
- Flexibility, reactivity and ability to adapt your work to accommodate peaks in activity.
- Academic degree in business or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years in merchandise planning; preferably in fashion.
- High-level proficiency in Microsoft office.
At Wood Wood, we’re committed to cultivating a diverse, equal and inclusive environment for all employees in which every voice matters. We aim to acquire and support a workforce that exists without any discrimination on the basis of race, gender identity, religion, civil status, national origin, disability or age. It’s essential for us that everyone feels respected, included and encouraged to be themselves.