Technical Developer - Kids
About PVH Corp.
PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. We power brands that drive fashion forward – for good. Our brand portfolio includes the iconic CALVIN KLEIN and TOMMY HILFIGER brands. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. That’s the Power of PVH.
About Tommy Hilfiger
Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, is a global apparel and retail company with more than 16,000 associates worldwide. With the support of strong global consumer recognition, Tommy Hilfiger has built an extensive distribution network in over 90 countries and more than 1,400 retail stores throughout North America, Europe, Latin America and the Asia Pacific region. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were $9.2 billion in 2019.
Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a brand portfolio that includes TOMMY HILFIGER and TOMMY JEANS.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s most recognized premium designer lifestyle groups and is recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style, featuring preppy with a twist designs.
Its focus is designing and marketing high-quality men’s tailored clothing and sportswear, women’s collection apparel and sportswear, kidswear, denim collections, underwear (including robes, sleepwear and loungewear), footwear and accessories. Through select licensees, Tommy Hilfiger offers complementary lifestyle products such as eyewear, watches, fragrance, swimwear, socks, small leather goods, home goods and luggage.
As a junior tech developer working in the Kids Division, you will be part of the technical team creating and executing seasonal collections for the product category “Heavyweight and Lightweight Jerseys”. You will work closely with your Senior Technical, the product development team, the merchandise team, and the Design team for the planning and development of each seasonal collection. You will also create and execute seasonal size charts, work on fit sessions and support the senior technical developer seal styles for bulk approval.
- Researching trends and performing market research that works into the Tommy Hilfiger Womenswear brand strategy
- Assisting senior technical developers – Writing comments from dictation, managing fit photos and arranging shipments.
- Responsible for setting up specs into system at initial proto stage and working in PLM processing style comments.
- Monitor the construction and finish ensuring the style is delivered to an elevated level.
- Liaising with European and Asian vendors and PVH overseas buying offices.
- Sample tracking and in-house sample management. Managing parcel delivery and collection.
- Strong team player
- Comp shopping / research.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience. Kidswear or Knit experience is advantageous.
- Degree in Fashion design/technology/pattern cutting related course
- Excellent computer skills (Illustrator/Photoshop)
- Understanding of 3D softwear such as Browzwear is advantageous
- Eye for silhouette and attention to detail
- Basic knowledge and keen interest in pattern cutting
- Must have good organization skills
- Business English fluency (both written and verbal) – written and oral
- Practical and proactive
- Flexible and hands-on mentality
What You Can Expect from Us:
A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with our very own People's Place Gym and People's Place Cafés
A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
A smart work program that empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
A chance to unwind with weekly social activities
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.
COVID-19 and Working at PVH
As we continue to navigate the impact of COVID-19, the health, safety and well-being of our associates remains our #1 priority. As a result, your recruiting process may be conducted remotely, primarily via phone and video calls. Once you’re onboard, you’ll join in our Work Smart hybrid way of working, which is focused on connection, collaboration and community, with our dynamic offices and workspaces there to facilitate teamwork and innovation.
In your initial call, our Talent Acquisition Team will outline the full details of our Work Smart hybrid working policy, as well as any adapted measures that may be in place based on current government guidelines.