Product Merchandiser - Charles Jeffrey LOVERBOY
WE BUILD THE BRANDS OF TOMORROW.
Tomorrow support brands founded by creative leaders who are driven by intent or clear causes. Tomorrow invests directly in the ip of these brands: coperni, a-cold-wall*, athletics footwear, charles jeffrey loverboy, colville.
Who we're looking for
The Product Merchandiser will be supporting licensing brands including Coperni, Charles Jeffrey Loverboy and Colville and will develop and drive the seasonal planning and merchandising strategies that meet or exceed the brand’s financial goals across sales and margin.
What your day to day will look like
- Seasonal analysis: customer insights, market trends, historical sales by brand to drive commercial merchandising strategies by category
- Manage financial targets and Range Planning by product category, region and sales channel (Wholesale, Retail and eComm)
- Work with the Tomorrow Sales team and the DTC team, in order to recommend assortments based on thorough analysis of retail performance prior to each market to achieve increased sales, profitability and sell-through %
- Work with the design teams in order to plan new categories and/or directional styles allowing for a balanced margin
- Seek out and address sales opportunities with suggestions for new ranges, always with margin and sell through in mind
- Support the production team: achieving MOQs on styles and managing margin expectations
What you need to succeed
- At least 2 years of experience within a Planning, Buying, Merchandising or similar position
- Experience within womenswear advanced contemporary/designer label
- Experience within Wholesale ideal but not necessary
- Strong analytical skills with numerical dexterity and highly proficient in Excel, PowerPoint
- Fluency in second language preferred (French and/or Italian)
- Entrepreneurial and a natural problem solver with experience in working at fashion start-ups across different departments
- Detail oriented with strong follow- through
- Strong organizational skills to provide well documented products and meet deadlines
- Ability to design and implement change
- Proactive, dynamic interpersonal style, able to act effectively and diplomatically between different departments across various channels and countries
We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Tomorrow Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.