Senior Manager Buying & Demand Planning
About PVH Corp.
PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. We power brands that drive fashion forward – for good. Our brand portfolio includes the iconic CALVIN KLEIN and TOMMY HILFIGER brands. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. That’s the Power of PVH.
About Tommy Hilfiger
Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, is a global apparel and retail company with more than 16,000 associates worldwide. With the support of strong global consumer recognition, Tommy Hilfiger has built an extensive distribution network in over 90 countries and more than 1,400 retail stores throughout North America, Europe, Latin America and the Asia Pacific region. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were $9.2 billion in 2019
Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a brand portfolio that includes TOMMY HILFIGER and TOMMY JEANS.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s most recognized premium designer lifestyle groups and is recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style, featuring preppy with a twist designs.
Its focus is designing and marketing high-quality men’s tailored clothing and sportswear, women’s collection apparel and sportswear, kidswear, denim collections, underwear (including robes, sleepwear and loungewear), footwear and accessories. Through select licensees, Tommy Hilfiger offers complementary lifestyle products such as eyewear, watches, fragrance, swimwear, socks, small leather goods, home goods and luggage.
Tommy Hilfiger Europe is based in the Amsterdam European HQ. Tommy Hilfiger Buying&Planning Team plans seasonal collections, based on vendor allocation and regional requirements/holidays, within the calendar milestones, 4 times a year (Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter), as well as non-seasonal collections. Team ensures necessary planning discussions to be held within cross divisional teams and sourcing hubs and initial seasonal planning is handover to the seasonal buying team. Global Planning Team ensures to oversee the longer term planning, which is over seasonal and cross divisional through all TH divisions, both lifestyles Tommy and Hilfiger.
Global Planning Team lead would drive the longer term planning with 12 month forecasting which feeds seasonal and cross seasonal capacity planning, financial planning as well as material planning. Lead would have global responsibilities where international markets planning is done with the market regions next to the European regional planning for European warehouse and customers. Team lead would collaborate with sourcing regions and vendors as well as offshore and onshore SVC teams and PD teams.
- Lead global planning
- Operational supervision, direction setting and longer term planning KPI’s
- Drive efficiency improvements by creating calendars capturing a general outline of global planning requirements with considering changing sourcing lansdcape, based on inputs from business stakeholders, sourcing hub leads and vendors
- Stakeholder Management both onshore and offshore
- Provide proposals on process improvements and adjustments on E2E planning
- Engage in projects related with planning both globally and regionally, either from a Buying & Demand Planning or cross-divisional perspective
- Drive efficiency improvement by analyzing processes and best practices, pursuing effective structures and ways of working, and drive alignment across Buying & Demand Planning
- Maintain close relationships with vendors and key stakeholders
- Ensure the optimum team set up and learning&development of Global Planning team
The Ideal Candidate:
- A completed HBO / University degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 8-10 years working experience in Planning & Team Management.
- High level of accuracy.
- Experience in Fashion Industry
- Strong analytical mind-set
- Excellent PC knowledge: Excel, (SAP is advantage)
- Organized and pro-active working approach
- Fluent in English
What You Can Expect from Us:
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A monthly Covid home- office budget
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work from home in the Netherlands, within a flexible schedule
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus awaiting you upon our return to the office
COVID-19 and Working at PVH
As we continue to navigate the impact of COVID-19, the health, safety and well-being of our associates remains our #1 priority. As a result, your recruiting process may be conducted remotely, primarily via phone and video calls. Once you’re onboard, you’ll join in our Work Smart hybrid way of working, which is focused on connection, collaboration and community, with our dynamic offices and workspaces there to facilitate teamwork and innovation.
In your initial call, our Talent Acquisition Team will outline the full details of our Work Smart hybrid working policy, as well as any adapted measures that may be in place based on current government guidelines.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.