Brand Marketing & Communications Manager
Frette, the leading provider of luxury linens to the finest hotels and homes worldwide, has an exciting full-time opportunity for a Manager, Marketing & Brand Communications to join the Global Marketing Team.
As the Manager, Marketing & Brand Communications, the individual will be responsible for planning, developing and implementing of Frette’s marketing communications and public relations activities, both external and internal, including across the social media platforms. Aligning local initiatives with global strategy for all business units.
Responsibilities include, not limited to:
- Plan and execute comprehensive global communications to enhance Frette’s positioning within the marketplace, collaborating with relevant stakeholders in the global Brand team and/or in other relevant functions.
- Write copy for press releases and materials, organize seasonal press days, organize samples for press/editorial purposes throughout the year.
- Proofread any communication material for internal and external communications
- Own the content and communications calendar, in partnership with the Creative team
- Develop communication creative ideas to support marketing initiatives by sales channel (B2C and B2B).
- Create collaterals and communication tools, working closely with the Brand team and relevant functions, with direct responsibility for the editorial direction and copywriting of all Organization publications (internal and external)
- Social media management for all the global Frette channels, including posting, community management, copywriting, content curation, influencers program and management. Develop and deliver reports.
- Support the digital marketing function to plan the social media budget to ensure maximum engagement, channel growth and ROI
- Produce reports, including budget management and ROI, for Communication and PR activities, media buying, social media management
- Effective crisis communication management to preserve brand reputation and drive consumer advocacy
- Establish and maintain a strong network of industry and trade professionals (also for hospitality and wholesale), key bloggers/influencers, editors, press etc. to ensure growth in brand visibility.
- Manage the third-party PR agencies and any PR-related activity
- Coordinate the execution of all Organization print and digital materials such as letterhead, use of logo, brochures, etc. and all other resource materials to assist in the marketing, communications and positioning of their activities.
- Lead projects as assigned, such as cause-related marketing and special events.
- Help make sure that the Organization’s philosophy, mission and vision are pertinent and practiced throughout the organization.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience with in-house communication and public relations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, or public relations preferred.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
- Experience developing and managing budgets.
- Understanding and knowledge of Google Analytics, Social Media, and SEO link building.
- Pro-active approach to problem-solving, and strong outside the box thinker.
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to communicate complex concepts effectively and persuasively internally and externally, to all levels of management.
- Ability to multi-task within a fast-paced environment.
This position follows a hybrid work schedule, with some days working from home and some days office presence required weekly.