As the Sales Assistant for THE GREAT. you will be responsible for day-to-day wholesale department communication to support the sales team and help grow the business and brand. Communicates between multiple departments; sales, customer service, shipping, production, planning, and finance to ensure department needs are met and projects are completed promptly. Ability to think creatively and problem-solve to improve department needs and contribute to the growing wholesale business.
This role reports to Head of Wholesale and partners with Wholesale Customer Service.
- Responsible for all pre-market preparations; timeline and delivery of seasonal sales and marketing collateral.
- Partner with the marketing team on sales tools deliverables as early as possible pre-market.
- Market invites and e-blasts
- Provide images for website updates
- Compile information to create seasonal line sheets in Joor & NuOrder
- Ensure timely delivery for Look Books and samples
- Responsible for tracking timeline with production for SMS sample delivery to showrooms; distributor and domestic. Partner on shipping documentation and communication with production.
- Coordinate samples and training materials for scheduled seasonal line reviews.
- Manage ATS reporting for wholesale selling to drive monthly growth.
- Distribution of report to the team every other day
- Work with planning to have goods transferred into the appropriate warehouse
- Work in tandem with CSR to ensure goods are filled and shipped
- Communicate daily with the sales team.
- Interact with customers in a professional manner that is positive, friendly, and customer service oriented as a forward-facing brand ambassador.
- Manage sample needs for Major accounts for marketing initiatives.
- Provide Digital assets to accounts as requested for any eCommerce and marketing needs
- Monitor eCommerce accounts for proper representation of product; correct MSRP, images, etc. Alert sales rep if changes need to be made by the account.
- Provide product attribute/copy sheets to customers upon request. Request information from appropriate internal team members and return to the customer.
- Work directly with Head of Wholesale on reporting, sales analysis, and special projects to build growth and implement strategy
- Build out EDI catalog templates and upload to GXS/Intertrade to ensure master data is in sync
- Review account requests for swaps and returns to determine the next steps.
- Manage RLM system information for customers to ensure accuracy and gather updates as needed. Order entry and maintenance as needed.
- Participate in team meetings with sales and customers from time to time, as directed.
- +2 years of experience in the fashion industry or wholesale business exposure.
- Proficient in MS Excel and Office.
- Passion for fashion and interest in wholesale business development and sales.
- Commits to follow through promptly, respond quickly, and be flexible when change needs to be implemented.
- Understand the fashion business has peak intensity periods throughout the year.
- Creative thinker, solutions-oriented, and able to communicate clearly & efficiently with colleagues and customers.
- Desire to learn, build professional business experience, and reach goals.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary + benefits.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401k and employer match.
- Paid time off (PTO).
- Generous clothing discount.