Who What Wear is looking to hire a Marketing Associate to be part of its award-winning culture. If you’re looking for the next step in your retail/ eCommerce/ fashion career, we’d love to hear from you!
As the Marketing Associate, you will be a member of our new and fast-growing direct-to-consumer (DTC) business and play a key role in supporting the marketing team. You will create and execute innovative, cost-effective, and business-driving marketing plans for Who What Wear Collection. In addition, you will serve as a key Marketing liaison to all cross-functional teams, including Design, Product, Creative, E-commerce, and external partners & agencies.
If you’re the ideal candidate for this role, you demonstrate meticulous attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and you love to problem-solve. You’re customer-centric and passionate about driving marketing campaigns focused on the product through writing briefs that clearly outline strategic initiatives, business priorities, key messaging, and comprehensive deliverables.
This position is based in Los Angeles and reports to the Director of Brand Marketing.
Who What Wear is powered by a hybrid remote/ in-person workforce that spans the US and UK. Working here means that you get to build the work environment that best accommodates your unique needs and enables you to bring your best, most productive self to work – from nearly anywhere. Our interviewing and onboarding activities are conducted virtually, as will most of your work, but you should be open to working in person from time to time if necessary.
- Manage campaign workflow from inception to completion. This includes: developing and submitting campaign briefs, partnering with cross-functional partners on asset development and hand-off
- Establish seasonal planning timelines and assign project tasks to marketing channels (site, email, paid, social) and creative team
- Work closely with Creative to track and maintain creative feedback and ensure all projects are proofed, QAd, and approved by leadership
- Assist in logistics and execution of photoshoots, PR, and influencer seeding; Own asset and closet organization in conjunction with our fulfillment house
- Own and update integrated marketing calendar is up to date and communicated to stakeholders
- Lead hindsighting efforts for campaign, category and product launches; Learn and maintain expert product knowledge
- Maintain productive cross-functional relationships with creative, product, design, data, social, editorial, affiliate, and ad ops teams
- 1-2 years of marketing experience in the fashion / retail / ecommerce space
- Strong knowledge of the social media landscape
- Experience working with influencers and writing creative briefs
- Some project management experience is a plus
- Ability to learn quickly and take initiative
- Proficient in Excel, Keynote, and Google Drive
Benefits & Perks:
- Work/Life Balance: Unlimited time off, paid holidays, paid winter break, and flexible work schedules.
- Wellness: 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees and their children, in addition to short- and long-term disability coverage and life insurance. Self-Care Fridays (Half-day Fridays) to encourage self-care and mental health awareness.
- Financial Well-being: Sponsored 401k plan with unlimited access to financial advisors and planning tools. Bonus eligibility and stock options for all Full-Time employees
- Opportunity to Fight Racism: We’re proud to match 100% of employee donations made to organizations that combat racism or support recovery from racist acts of violence.
- Opportunity to Do Good: Each employee dedicates one day per year toward an impactful social good project.
- And of course, the fashion! Who What Wear employees receive 50% off everything from our DTC line, the Who What Wear Collection.
Who What Wear provides an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Who What Wear believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as an international company, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
More about Who What Wear:
Who What Wear is an international fashion company known for its digital fashion publication — whowhatwear.com — and its carefully curated, low-key luxury line of clothing and accessories, the Who What Wear Collection. The brand was founded in 2006 by Hillary Kerr and Katherine Power and includes the chart-topping podcasts Second Life and Who What Wear with Hillary Kerr, both hosted by Kerr. Headquartered in Los Angeles.