- London (Central), London (Greater) (GB)
- Closing date
- 14 Feb 2022
- Production - Garments & Accessories
Who we are
WE BUILD THE BRANDS OF TOMORROW.
PURPOSE DRIVEN, CREATIVELY LEAD, COMMUNITY INSPIRED.
INDEPENDENT AND ENTREPRENEURIAL AT HEART.
Tomorrow support our brand partners through digitally-enhanced b2b and omnichannel b2c. Our brand partners are across four different levels
brands founded by creative leaders who are driven by intent or clear causes. Tomorrow invests directly in the ip of these brands: a-cold-wall*, athletics footwear, charles jeffrey loverboy, colville, coperni
brands who we have identified as being the emerging players who are defining the markets of the future
cutting edge collaborations developed to reinvigorate established brands
GOODS & SERVICES
intent-driven brands for broader markets
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for an experienced Pattern Cutter to join our new brand to support on the pattern and technical development across all our menswear categories.
This is a fast-paced role and you will work closely with Product Development, Sales/Merchandising, and Production teams to develop innovative luxury menswear designs.
What your day to day will look like
- Pattern Creation for mens – Seasonal and Block developments
- Attending fittings, grading patterns and working on master patterns
- Responsible for Technical Development – from Prototype to production
- Work closely with our factory
- Work closely with production department to resolve any pattern queries during the production process
- Responsible for allocated pattern, from first pattern taking this through from sampling to production sealing. Provide measurement charts for production
- Participate in all design/development/salesman sample fittings, being on hand to attend in production fittings as necessary
- Report on Development KPI’s
- Pattern creation for women’s and kids collections in the future
What you need to succeed
- 3-5+ years of experience as a Pattern Cutter in luxury menswear and womenswear
- A good understanding of the design process, and attention to deadlines and critical path
- An ability to work with different sizes and fits
- Experience in 3D is advantageous
- A Bachelor/ Master’s degree in Pattern Cutting or Technical Development is advantageous
- Adept to working with tight timelines, able to collaborate with key stakeholders
- Passionate about our consumer and everything digital
- Excellent communication skills
Tomorrow Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents and individuals with disabilities to apply. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Tomorrow London Holdings Ltd is a Group of companies forming a unique multibrand, multiservice omnichannel business model which includes a showroom and a logistic centre as well as a consulting, marketing and digital arm.
Directed by CEO and major shareholder Stefano Martinetto and equity partner Chief Commercial Officer Giancarlo Simiri, the Company offers a unique blend of digital, sales, consulting, logistic and financial services to a variety of established and upcomig designers and brands.
The Company's management team has aligned a curated selection of international brands across high-end and contemporary menswear, womenswear, accessories, technology and jewellery including Marni, OAMC, Ambush, Ader Error, SJYP, Sue Comma Bonnie, Tibi, Facetasm, Markus Lupfer and Frame providing these brands with quality exposure, capital, business advice, and access to the world’s top stores.
In January 2016 it was announced that Three Hills Capital Partners would invest $21 million in the business, providing funding for further international expansion.In 2016, Red Circle Investments, the family investment company of Diesel founder Renzo Rosso, has acquired a “high single digit” stake in the multi-SERVICES platform Tomorrow London Holdings Ltd.
In January 2017, 470 MM, the Italian boutique consulting firm has joined the Group and has been rebranded as Tomorrow Consulting Ltd.
In March 2017, a new Italian based JV, Todo Srl, has been established in partnership with Doro Group in order to develop Rebecca Minkoff production, distribution and retail.
Tomorrow operates out of offices and showrooms in the world’s five major fashion capitals: London, Milan, Hong Kong, Paris and New York, currently employing 120+ people in 4 continents.
10 Redchurch Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert