Head of Sales - Martine Rose
Martine Rose was established in London in 2007. It has since evolved from a tightly edited shirting collection to an internationally renowned and critically acclaimed brand. The innate authenticity and commitment to modernity have helped to create collections that retain their underground cult credentials while achieving global success. In addition it has become one of the most in demand consultants and collaborators in fashion - and for many years now has consistently influenced the direction of contemporary menswear.
intent-driven brands for broader markets
Who we are looking for
We’re looking for a Head of Sales who will manage, steer and strengthen our wholesale business plan and act as a global brand ambassador representing and embodying our culture, values, and mission.
You have a proven track record in implementing global commercial strategy in Designer Menswear and Womenswear. You have a track record in forming strong relationships with Senior Management and Fashion Directors of Key Retailers, an in depth understanding of international markets and how they operate, and a solid understanding of product & merchandising within the luxury menswear category.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who thrives on making long-lasting client connections and is passionate about driving external engagement across the brand as an ambassador.
What your day to day will look like
You will work towards achieving wholesale business plan, driving revenue growth internationally through wholesale (and where relevant retail) business channels and manage existing and new business in global markets.
You will support the development and manage the execution against the brand marketing and communications strategy for the company.
• Manage, lead, structure and motivate a temporary/permanent Sales Team
• Hone the business plan and adjust global & regional sales strategy on a regular basis
• Perform seasonal budget forecasting Sales Campaigns (pre and post)
• Lead seasonal sales campaigns including: management of temporary sales team, booking and taking appointments and overseeing showroom diary
• Directly manage and build business with brand’s key accounts
• Overseeing worldwide deliveries and ensuring smooth communication / execution between internal departments; distribution/logistics/ customer service
• Ensure optimization of inventory, and oversee ATS strategy working with Digital and Customer service teams
Collaborations & Special Projects
• Own, drive and pipeline collaboration partnerships for the brand, Accountable for collaboration revenue targets across wholesale and ecommerce
• Coordinate and work with Tomorrow’s Brand Partnerships Director, brand’s Creative Director, and Tomorrow’s Digital Director.
Retail & Regional Distribution Partnerships
• Oversee the brand’s retail business activity within wholesale accounts, and ensure the brand is best positioned for growth within all doors.
• Source, negotiate and manage wholesale driven shop-in-shop and/or license distribution opportunities with regional partners
• Initiate pop-‐ups, in-‐store installations, and other marketing & sales driven activities with key partners to continuously reinforce brand presence and identity. Define & own the annual trade marketing budget.
• Optimise stock levels to avoid stock outs
Product/ Merchandising/ Production
• Work closely with Design, Development, Merchandising, Production teams to support development of range plans from a commercial perspective, ensuring we are proposing a strongly merchandised and relevant offer that meets moving commercial/market needs.
• Work closely with Production & Merchandising to adjust collection offer during market to optimize sales vs MOQs & sales, reducing risk of cancellations, and post market to define final order book cut.
• Direct high degree of market monitoring, result tracking as well as developing sales/pricing strategies to keep the brand competitive and innovative.
• Accurately forecast future sales and forming sales analysis to capture constant shifts in the marketplace.
What you need to succeed
• 5+ Years of Managerial Position in Luxury Sales, Manswear preffered
• Bachelor's Degree in Business is a plus
• Excellent Knowledge of MS Office (Specifically Excel)
• Knowledge of softwares such as Joor Personal
• You are a dynamic leader who is analytical and detail driven and you play for the team
We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Tomorrow Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.