PR & Marketing Intern
PR & MARKETING INTERN JOB DESCRIPTION
Ideal candidates are self-starting, organized, and detail-oriented individuals who are passionate and knowledgeable about the brand.
Individuals pursuing a degree in PR, Communications, Fashion or Marketing are highly encouraged to apply!
- Track wholesale and PR sample inventory through Fashion GPS, including sample sendouts, returns, reservations, and barcoding
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing shipments and messengers.
- Manage the sample closet and keep collection organized by season, color, fabric, style etc. at all times.
- Assist with archiving previous collections.
- Coordinate sample pulling for internal Production, Design, Styling and Tech teams.
- Assist Social Media Manager with social media shoots and sample pulls
- Assist PR Coordinator with celebrity dressing and tracking
- Experience managing samples and contact databases through Fashion GPS, a plus
- Previous Retail experience is a plus
- Ability to perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of the Nili Lotan brand and appropriate targets and alignments