Head of Product Merchandising, UGG
Head of Product Merchandising - UGG
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.
Here at Deckers, we want to positively impact the world, whether that be with our Be Good, Do Good community involvement, or through employing sustainable business practice and socially responsible operations. How we continue this journey is down to our 3,000 strong global team, across our five brands (UGG, Hoka, Teva, Sanuk and Koolabura by UGG).
No matter where you are based within our team, we are committed to helping our people thrive. We will offer you a generous employee benefits package, as well as health, wellness, and career development support.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
As the Head of Product Merchandising for UGG you will provide briefs to the global product teams, ensuring clear and direct feedback that presents the varying needs of the region in areas pertaining to product, price, consumer and trend. You will understand the global and regional needs, developing and implementing product strategies that support both the UGG Brand vision and Commercial business goals across local EMEA markets.
- Provide seasonal briefs for the global product team to inform the product line; product, price, consumer, trend
- Represent EMEA at global GTM (go-to-market) meetings, ensuring the mainline product offer supports the regional needs, including strategic and financial goals
- Facilitate and lead EMEA regional FLR meetings with sales team and provide feedback to PLM/Design
- Create a preview document and support the sales team to on-board buyers with the brand vision and identifying SMU opportunities, providing feedback to the global product team
- Liaise with Integrated Planning teams as part of the go-to-market process
- Own pricing for the region, taking into account global directive and regional marketplace positioning
- Present regional product line at regional sales meetings support with product training of key accounts in season as/when necessary
- Nurture communication with key regional stakeholders in regard to collaborations, ensuring a extensive go-to-market approach. Liaise with global product team on approach
- Work with commercial team to receive feedback on best sellers in season, identifying opportunities for quick strike programs
Who You Are:
- Able to prioritize and several tasks and projects simultaneously
- Excellent team working and interpersonal skills
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Professional demeanour and presentation
- Show commitment to the role and the organization
- Highly critical thinker
- Ability to negotiate and gain cooperation between various units, departments and/or segments.
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- Extensive experience in product related position is highly advantageous
- Experience managing and developing a high performing team
- Proven track record of developing and implementing strategy at a regional level
- Exceptional market knowledge and a deep understanding of European footwear landscape (competitors, product, pricing, distribution, design trends, consumer preferences)
- Able to travel both in the UK and Internationally
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.