CS Operations Analyst (9months FTC)
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers.
We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
This role plays a vital part in driving our customer experience forward by providing the insight and analysis through reporting that drives performance and accountability across the organization
You will support the drive forwards of a continuous improvement culture supporting the CS Leadership team to deliver Customer Service that is viewed as a competitive advantage. The ideal candidate will be experienced in developing/implementing metrics within Customer Service environment and highly skilled Excel user.
- Reporting and Analysis: Provides key reporting on metrics, order book management and KPI’s across EMEA CS.
- Continuous Improvement: Supporting the CS Operations Manager, working cross functionally, both internally and externally, to identify and implement opportunities that will improve the Customer Experience and lead to advances in efficiency and effectiveness.
- Build and maintain reports, models, and dashboards around these key metrics to monitor and improve performance
- Translate complicated analyses into actionable insights across the organization
- Strategize data needs of the CS team with the other members of the business operations team
- Key point of contact for independent accounts within UK&IE;
- Facilitate weekly order book management meetings with the Sales Team to go through the delivery and financial status of the customer’s Order Book;
- Monitor the Order Book in order to meet the company targets and objectives as well as customers’ expectations;
- Ensure all Forward orders placed by the Sales Team have been transmitted correctly;
- Monitor all orders that come through EDI;
- Enter and check customers’ purchase orders when necessary identifying and reporting any discrepancies;
- Liaise with the warehouse and directly with 3PL to ensure that the correct packing, labelling and delivery criteria are followed;
- Work closely with the warehouse in order to monitor the picking, packing and shipping process for all customers;
- Compile and transmit delivery updates on a weekly basis;
- Manage and resolve all the customer discrepancies' on deliveries: shortages/overs; Manage all faulty good queries raised by customers;
Place all stock/ markdown orders on behalf of the Sales Team.
Who You Are:
- excellent communicator and team-player who thrives at building relationships and collaborating with others
- analytical problem-solver with an eye for detail
- self-starter who brings passion, enthusiasm & focus to their work
- methodical, organized and able to multi-task
- encouraged and motivated by results and reaching targets
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Advanced Excel Skills – (VBA, Macro creation, v lookups, if function, nested functions, pivot tables, Sumifs, named ranges, Arrays, Power Queries)
- Experience in using BI system to provide data and reporting
- Experience of developing/implementing metrics within Customer Service environment to ensure efficiency and responsiveness
- Knowledge of Oracle is advantageous