EMEA Trade and Wholesale Sales Assistant
The Sales Assistant will be responsible for maintaining clear and open communication with all accounts regarding prices, deliveries, and product specifications. They will display a professional attitude and will work collaboratively with colleagues across the company to gain a successful outcome for all.
Reporting To: EMEA Sales Executive
Based In: London Showroom, Shoreditch
Working Pattern: Monday to Friday
- Clear understanding of sales targets within the territory
- Support the sales team in preparing for all appointments and tradeshows. Attend
- appointments as and when requested by Sales Executive, which could involve travel if
- Engage with customers in the Showroom, giving them an exceptional experience
- Detailed order maintenance including inputting orders correctly and accurately while tracking
- timelines and communicating any issues to the Sales Executive
- Updating any paperwork necessary for order shipments (varies by account)
- Regularly liaise with the warehouse staff, Production Team, and customer to ensure a smooth
- order process within specified SLA
- Operate and look as a brand ambassador in line with the brand guidelines and wear House of
- Hackney uniform at all times.
- Conduct business in the House of Hackney way at all times
- Monitor online and social media presence of accounts within territory to ensure brand
- standards are upheld and company T+Cs are followed
- Keep clear records of all selling tools that accounts require and distribute updates seasonally
- Regularly communicate with accounts to ensure that they have a clear understanding of the
- collection offering and that they have all selling tools and collateral necessary
- Ability to see and understand the big picture and have the foresight to anticipate challenges due to issues as they arise
- Quick response time when communicating internally and externally
- Distribute price lists and option plans to customers based on account type
- Adhere to company procedures including Bright Pearl management, delivery SLAs, etc.
- Adhere to timelines – submit projects and feedback on time
- Become familiar with the landscape of luxury interiors
- Attend product knowledge training sessions as organised by Production Team and maintain a full understanding of all product categories
- Report daily on progress to Sales Executive
- Display a positive attitude and promote teamwork by helping internal colleagues as and when necessary
THE CANDIDATE - IDEALLY YOU WILL HAVE*:
- Excellent level of spoken and written English – other languages are beneficial
- Must be highly organised
- Hardworking and honest outlook
- Contribute and work effectively within a team
- Able to adhere to the values and mission of the company
- Effective communication skills
- Competence in Microsoft Office products and ability to adapt to technology-based ways of
- Degree calibre
*The stated experience and background is a guide and does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience, provided the requisite skills can be demonstrated
As always, there are some perks:
- 22 Days Holiday Allowance + Bank Holidays + Maundy Thursday and a half-day for your birthday
- Seasonal 4 Day Week Scheme
- Cycle to Work Loan Scheme
- PayDay Drinks every month and at least two exciting team gatherings a year, we also celebrate birthdays in the office whenever possible.
- Our water is filtered because plastic bottles are banned from the office, plenty of herbal teas, coffee, fruit & cereals are available weekly for that morning snack.
- The team is hard-working and upbeat, we often help each other and there's very little we can't conquer together.
- 30% discount across HOH products and first grabs on sample sale items
House of Hackney is an equal opportunity employer. The company will not unlawfully discriminate on grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability or age, pregnancy or trade union membership.