Sales Executive, UGG
From humble beginnings in surf shops along the Southern Californian coast to UGG gracing the catwalks of New York Fashion Week, UGG today is a global lifestyle brand synonymous with the ultimate in luxurious comfort.
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
The Sales Executive will sell to and develop our regional accounts within the UGG Brand. You will be responsible for the long term development of the accounts producing profitable growth for the brand as well as forming meaningful relationships with buyers. This role will deliver the agreed targets through maximizing productivity of existing accounts and pursuing new account opportunities in line with brand distribution strategies. Extensive travel and occasional overnight stays are expected throughout and across the regional territory
You will oversee and be accountable for the development of the wholesale business of UGG across a region of the UK. Selling to customers in the region whilst coordinating the resources of Deckers Brands.
- Be the coordinator and first point of call for your territory within Deckers Brands
- Report back to your National Sales Manager with any requested information on your territory
- Liaise with internal departments credit control, customer services and marketing. Ensure that within your territory, UGG is presented in the best possible way and always in line with the most current brand guidelines
- Strengthen professional relationships with all buyers or owners for each account
- Strategically keeping in contact with your customers daily, weekly or bi monthly
- Strategically plan and arrange all customer appointments
- In line with each customer’s budget successfully host sales appointments working from dedicated showrooms during key periods
Who You Are:
- Warm, friendly and resilient person who enjoys working within a fast paced environment
- Excellent communicator who thrives on communicating with customers
- Encouraged and motivated by reaching targets
- Motivated to work off your own initiative and prioritize your workload within dynamic environment
- Culturally attuned, Critical and strategic thinker
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- Previous fashion wholesale experience ideally within a regionally based role
- Exposure to reporting and communicating both sell-in and sell-through
- Fully proficient in the use of Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, Outlook
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.