Wholesale Administrative Freelancer - Spain
DeMellier is a fast-growing award-winning designer handbag brand based in London. DeMellier has been awarded twice by the British Luxury Association WALPOLE, recognising its commitment to innovation, craftsmanship and the highest standards of quality. Its handbags have become a favourite among women all over the world, including celebrities such as Beyonce, Irina Shayk, Emily Blunt, and January Jones among others. In addition to its direct-to-consumer business, DeMellier is stocked in leading department stores such as Le Bon Marche, Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus and Lane Crawford. Beyond creating beautiful products, DeMellier's mission is to be a force of positive influence in the fashion industry. Creating products by women for women, made with integrity while giving back to those less fortunate. For every item sold DeMellier funds vaccines and medical treatments aimed to save the life of a child in need.
Wholesale Administrative Freelancer
The Wholesale Administrative Freelancer will work on a daily bases with our factory in the south of Spain, DeMellier team in London and wholesale partners around the globe.
The role includes but is not limited to:
- Management of orders and client information in Zedonk post order submission, including Purchase order details
- Being responsible for the shipping and logistics of all wholesale orders in accordance with each customers shipping instructions and vendor manuals, including shipping & customs documentation through to booking deliveries (sometimes via delivery portals).
- Organising shipment collections with freight forwarders.
- Direct liaison with the factory and DC team, providing them with all requirements information to prepare orders for shipment.
- Ensuring any packaging, labelling and ticketing requirements are ordered and delivered in a timely manner.
- Updating the Wholesale team with shipping progress and proactively seeking support in needed.
- Sending and requesting customer relevant documents and information (POs, Order Confirmations, proformas, invoices, product information…)
- Liaising with Accounts on payment receipts.
- Managing Returns.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Relevant experience in a wholesaler shipping administration role for a luxury or contemporary fashion brand.
- Business Level or Fluent in Spanish. English is a must.
- Strong and articulate communicator.
- An ability to multitask and prioritise workload effectively
- Strong eye and attention to detail.
- A self-starter who can work independently and thrive in a dynamic and fast pace business.
- High level of competency, working with Excel, ERP systems and Vendor Portals.
- Interest in fashion and wholesale.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org