Wholesale Administrative Assistant - Part-Time
Wholesale Administrative Assistant – Part-Time
DeMellier is a fast-growing award-winning designer handbag brand based in London. DeMellier has been awarded twice by the British Luxury Association WALPOLE, recognising its commitment to innovation, craftsmanship and the highest standards of quality. Its handbags have become a favourite among women all over the world, including celebrities such as Beyonce, Irina Shayk, Emily Blunt, and January Jones among others. In addition to its direct-to-consumer business, DeMellier is stocked in leading department stores such as Le Bon Marche, Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus and Lane Crawford. Beyond creating beautiful products, DeMellier's mission is to be a force of positive influence in the fashion industry. Creating products by women for women, made with integrity while giving back to those less fortunate. For every item sold DeMellier funds vaccines and medical treatments aimed to save the life of a child in need.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a fast-growing Wholesale Team and global business at a contemporary British brand. The Wholesale Administrative Assistant will play a key role in the smooth daily running of the department and working in partnership with our factory in Spain, our warehouse in the UK and our wholesale partners around the globe.
This position is London based with some remote work from home and perfect for a candidate who is a team player but also thrives on working independently, with an eye for detail, eagerness to learn and who takes great pride in their work.
The role includes but is not limited to:
- Management of orders and client information in Zedonk post order submission, including Purchase order details
- Being responsible for the shipping and logistics of all wholesale orders in accordance with each customers shipping instructions and vendor manuals, including shipping & customs documentation through to booking deliveries (sometimes via delivery portals).
- Organising shipment collections with freight forwarders.
- Direct liaison with the factory and DC team, providing them with all requirements information to prepare orders for shipment.
- Ensuring any packaging, labelling and ticketing requirements are ordered and delivered in a timely manner.
- Updating the Wholesale team with shipping progress and proactively seeking support in needed.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Relevant experience in a wholesaler shipping administration role within a luxury or contemporary fashion brand.
- Fluent in Spanish and English is a must.
- Strong and articulate communicator.
- An ability to multitask and prioritise workload effectively
- Strong eye and attention to detail.
- A self-starter who can work independently and thrive in a dynamic and fast pace business.
- High level of competency, working with Excel, ERP systems and Vendor Portals.
- Interest in fashion and wholesale
Please send your CV to: email@example.com