Social Media Marketing Specialist
Social Media Marketing Specialist, UGG (12 Month FTC)
From humble beginnings in surf shops along the Southern Californian coast to UGG gracing the catwalks of New York Fashion Week, UGG today is a global lifestyle brand synonymous with the ultimate in luxurious comfort.
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
The Social Media Marketing Specialist will be a vital part of the UGG Brand Marketing Team in the EMEA region, Executing successful plans across, Influencer Marketing and Social Media.
With the guidance of the Social Media Marketing Specialist team and using regional insights they will assist in producing integrated and innovative Brand Marketing plans to drive the brand forward across the EMEA region.
As the brand guardian, the UGG Social Media Marketing Specialist will ensure brand plans and image are upheld across all business channels on a seasonal basis. This person will work collaboratively with the performance marketing, E-com, VM and Trade marketing teams as well as the commercial teams.
Coordinate the process of regionalising the global marketing strategy to achieve the commercial objectives across all channels
- Ensure the seasonal brand campaigns are communicated effectively across all business channels
- Work with regional PR team to develop aligned communication strategies across channels to drive brand heat and perception shift across EMEA
- Implementing EMEA influencer marketing strategy, delivering global/regional influencer plans in market and cultivating local influencer relations and activations where required
- Record and distribute influencer marketing activity reporting, with ROI measurements and PR successes to internal teams
- Support the Regional Social & Digital team on seasonal content & engagement projects to engage target audience.
- Plan & execute digital influencer outreach programs to drive brand awareness and engagement in key markets.
- Development of the 30 day content calendar creation and post scheduling.
- Assist in managing the budgets on a monthly basis as well as forecasting and presenting spend for future fiscal years where necessary
- Work collaboratively with performance marketing team and specifically the Media & Insights team
- Communicate strategy and coordinate briefings for agency partners.
Who You Are:
- Warm, friendly and resilient person who enjoys working within busy dynamic environment
- High attention to detail and commitment to producing accurate work
- Committed problem solver
- Encouraged and motivated by reaching targets
- Motivated to work off your own initiative and prioritize your workload within fast-paced environment
- Excellent communicator, empathetic team-player and curious learner who thrives at developing others
- Culturally attuned, analytical and strategic thinker and problem-solver
- Possesses gravitas and influencing skills required to navigate through a global matrix organisation
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- Experience in a similar role within the footwear/fashion and apparel industry
- Sound knowledge and application in brand marketing, marketing or related field required
- Broad knowledge or expertise in fashion and lifestyle industry an advantage
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.