Senior Sales Manager
Who we are
WE BUILD THE BRANDS OF TOMORROW.
PURPOSE DRIVEN, CREATIVELY LEAD, COMMUNITY INSPIRED.
INDEPENDENT AND ENTREPRENEURIAL AT HEART.
Tomorrow support our brand partners through digitally-enhanced b2b and omnichannel b2c. Our brand partners are across four different levels
brands founded by creative leaders who are driven by intent or clear causes. Tomorrow invests directly in the ip of these brands: a-cold-wall*, athletics footwear, charles jeffrey loverboy, colville, coperni
brands who we have identified as being the emerging players who are defining the markets of the future
cutting edge collaborations developed to reinvigorate established brands
GOODS & SERVICES
intent-driven brands for broader markets
Who we’re looking for
The Goods & Services team are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Sales Manager with proven experience in designer and/or advance contemporary wholesale to manage, steer and strengthen our wholesale business plan and act as a global brand ambassador for the following brands: Shoreditch Ski Club, Slvrlake, Naadam, Misa LA, Maygel Coronel & Cara Cara.
You will build and nurture client relationships and ensure optimization of the business in-season driving revenue growth internationally through wholesale (and where relevant retail) business channels and manage existing and new business in global markets.
What your day to day will look like
- Manage, lead, structure and motivate a temporary/permanent Sales Team
- Work closely with the Sales Director to hone the business plan and adjust global & regional sales strategy on a regular basis
- Hone the business plan and adjust global & regional sales strategy on a regular basis
- Perform seasonal budget forecasting Sales Campaigns (pre and post)
- Lead seasonal sales campaigns including: management of temporary sales team, booking and taking appointments and overseeing showroom diary
- Directly manage and build business with brand’s key accounts
- Overseeing worldwide deliveries and ensuring smooth communication / execution between internal departments; distribution/logistics/ customer service
- Oversee seasonal order process from order taking, to processing, checking, and confirming final order book to Brand
- Provide consistent and seasonal In-store product trainings to retailers, and work with key customer marketing teams on tailored initiatives to support brand visibility and performance
- Feedback market intelligence to merchandise team through deep dive end of season reporting, competitor analysis, and support with development and updates of seasonal range plan
What you need to succeed
- 5+ years of contemporary/luxury wholesale experience Proven track record of generating sales and building relationships
- Excellent communication, written and verbal
- Multilingual preferred but not essential
- Detailed reporting skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Developed buyer relationships
- Problem solving, use of own initiative and drive
We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Tomorrow Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.