Ecommerce Operations Manager
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential
Here at Deckers, we want to positively impact the world, whether that be with our Be Good, Do Good community involvement, or through employing sustainable business practice and socially responsible operations. How we continue this journey is down to our 3,000 strong global team, across our five brands (UGG, Hoka, Teva, Sanuk and Koolabura by UGG). No matter where you are based within our team, we are committed to helping our people thrive. We will offer you a generous employee benefits package, as well as health, wellness, and career development support.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
As the eCommerce Operations Manager you will develop all ecommerce, operational processes and related projects to deliver world class experiences for customers. By gaining an experienced professional knowledge of the architecture of Deckers ecommerce operational processes, this position will pursue continuous improvements to business operations, establish requirements for larger projects, monitor and enhance existing processes, oversee the fraud and payment activities and report on key performance indicators.
The eCommerce Operations Manager will have a good political understanding, strong negotiating skills and a high level of patience and professionalism.
- Ownership, monitoring, reporting, and enhancement of transactional and post-purchase workflow activities on all Deckers European websites.
- Responsible for developing the service proposition within 3rd party fulfillment territories
- Responsible for developing the strategic plan for the Ecommerce operations team, Including 360 degree project management.
- Responsible for the ecommerce transactional workflow, including fraud management, payments processing and chargeback activity
- Shape relationships with third party vendors and services including Payment Service Providers and Fraud Vendors cross border solution and the local pick up shipping tool
- Responsible for ecommerce business backend processes, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Strengthen the checkout user journey and make recommendations for improvements on customer experience, messaging, delivery methods and payment types
- Oversee eCommerce financial process ensuring continuous resolve of open balances, spotting trends and bug errors in charges, monthly reconciliation and disputes
Who You Are:
- Enthusiastic and believes in own ability to lead the brand forward
- Demonstrates high levels of emotional intelligence
- Is passionate with delivering results
- Adaptable, energetic and forward thinking
- Creative and sees beyond the obvious
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- Extensive experience in an eCommerce fulfillment role, shaping and overseeing a team
- Capability analysing data, rapidly detecting trends, and effectively implementing corrective plans in a timely manner
- Project management methodology and demonstrated ability to successfully deliver high quality, on-time, and on-budget projects
- Thorough understanding of eCommerce business systems and web platform
- Thorough understanding of eCommerce fulfillment and returns processes
- Ability to work flexible hours and travel at short notice in line with the business need
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.