Dion Lee has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Creative Producer to work on our multi-faceted USA business. This dynamic role will begin as a freelance position, with the potential to grow into a full-time in-house role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering end to end production, including pre and postproduction for the business from stills + motion campaigns, to social media content, e-commerce shoots and brand-driven projects. This individual will partner with the creatives, cross functions teams and external talent to drive successful productions and realise creative concepts on time and to budget.
• End to end production of all Dion Lee content + special projects, including management of the production schedule
• Development of production timelines, ensuring briefs are delivered on brand and on budget
• Negotiation and booking of all models, talent and creative teams
• Location research, site visits, studio bookings and permit filing (where necessary)
• Negotiation and management of appropriate usage rights for all original assets produced
• Oversee all suppliers and coordinate insurance and legal documents where relevant
• Act as an on-set producer on the day of the shoot, managing all production needs to ensure a successful and smooth photoshoot for all teams
• Budgeting and invoice management, including tracking estimated to actual spend to ensure the budget is adhered to and accurate
• Partner with the Brand Manager to develop a roster of talent, photographers, film-makers, set designers and creatives at the start of each season
• Continually identify and recommend production workflow process improvements
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience in shoot and post-production. Agency experience is a plus.
• College degree in photography, film or creative field preferred
• Existing network of photographers, stylists and creatives
• Interest and strong understanding of the creative industry, keeping abreast of all creatives and up and coming talent in the fashion/photography/film/art community
• In-depth knowledge of project and budget management
• Dynamic and a creative problem solver
• Organized with strong ability to multitask on multiple projects