POSTER GIRL is looking for an eager and motivated intern to join the team, assisting with Wholesale & Studio related duties throughout the course of a 12-week paid internship.
Our ideal candidate is looking for experience in the fashion industry or exposure to the wholesale business and will be reporting directly to the Sales Director.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Support the team with reporting in areas of Sales, Shipping, and Pricing.
- Monitor product pricing on partner websites to ensure markdown strategies provided by POSTER GIRL are being followed.
- Assist in creating line sheets for wholesale campaign.
- Assist Sales Director on all range planning and merchandising.
- Keep company wide calendar updated and teams informed of meetings and deadlines.
- Assist across all departments during LFW Show and Buying appointments.
- Assist with maintaining contact lists, sell-through reports, and other department files.
- Ad hoc tasks as requested by team.
What you'll offer:
- Strong communication skills; verbal & written.
- Ability to assist across all departments in order to align large scale projects in order to meet deadlines.
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Office software programs; exceptional Excel skills ideal.
- Data/results driven; analytical mindset with the ability to formulate and translate insights.
- Keen ability to problem-solve complex issues.
- Practical, innovative entrepreneurial spirit.