Senior Social Media Manager - ellesse
Senior Social Media Manager - ellesse
Finchley, London N3 2QT
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Social Media Manager to join the ellesse global brand team.
You will be responsible for developing, driving and implementing the social strategy across all platforms with the objective to increase brand awareness, reach and engagement.
You’ll work closely with the Creative Content Manager and PR & Influencer agency to produce content that is embedded in culture, has real meaning and adds value. You’ll work alongside our Media agency to boost stories that resonate with our core consumer with the aim to drive brand heat and consideration.
The role you’d play:
- Develop organic and paid social media plans and tactics in line with brand strategy and objectives
- Spearhead and curate social content creation and stories
- Responsible for managing and growing the social community
- Analyse and report on performance, optimize channels and use learnings to improve performance and inform future campaigns
- Collaborate with Content Creation Manager and agencies to produce digital first brand initiatives
- Work with Group stakeholders to understand trends, consumer behaviour, competitor activity and new tech features
- Continue to innovate and disrupt by exploring new opportunities and pushing boundaries, in line with brand strategy
What you’d bring:
- 8+ years' experience managing multiple accounts driving growth, reach and engagement
- Proficient with social media management and analytics tools
- Experience devising content and working with influencers, tastemakers and creators
- Great copywriting skills
- A creative and strategic thinker
- Extensive knowledge of fashion or sports industry
What you’ll get:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Hybrid / smart working
- Brand and retail perks
- Financial perks
- Travel perks
- Time out perks
- Wellbeing commitment
Who we are:
Pioneering Brands that Make Life Better
We are Pentland Brands, a global business touching the lives of millions through some of the world’s most-loved active and footwear brands. We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand,
Endura, Mitre, Ellesse, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the UK licensee for Kickers and have a joint venture with Lacoste footwear.
We have a rich and remarkable history, of family, of ambition and of innovation, of leading from the front with a legacy of outstanding brands and equally outstanding people. Of pioneering brands that make life better. Brands that create an emotional connection with our consumers and help keep people on the move. Brands that do good, that form part of a positive business that takes action for people and planet.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop because we know this is an exceptional place to build brands and build your career. We want you to come to work every day excited about what we can achieve when we have a clear and single-minded focus on being consumer-centric and relentlessly focused on improving our performance.
Always guided by our principles, we not only do a great job, but we also do it in the right way; success is a team game; with clarity and courage; better as standard; in good conscience. We believe every individual has the power to shape the Pentland of the future, by making sure that every day we’re better than the day before. Join our team of passionate, exceptional individuals, and do the best work of your life.
To apply please visit our website via the link and apply online.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.