Are you an assertive multitasker who thrives in a high-energy, fast-paced working environment? Are you a fashion industry lover who wants to join an amazing team of creative people in a growing startup company?
BY FAR is looking to hire an E-commerce Director to lead our E-commerce business!
Working alongside the executive team, he/she will help to continuously develop the Company's website as a key strategic channel for the business, helping to grow brand awareness as well as secure our global position. This person will be responsible for meeting or exceeding top line revenue and profit goals for our website and future plans for Omnichannel solution. The focus of the role is managing the website platform and all key conversion funnel touchpoints.
We are looking for a passionate, self-motivated individual with proven experience in growing e-commerce businesses with in-depth technical e-commerce knowledge and experience as well as keen understanding of e-commerce trends and innovations in digital marketing.
BY FAR is a Bulgarian luxury shoe and bag brand focusing on modern pieces with a nostalgia for vintage. Our premium product is made with love and an appreciation for the finest materials, outstanding quality and comfort. A breakout social media success, BY FAR has earned a cult following among the fashion crowd, with a steady stream of influencers, actresses and stylists trotting the globe in BY FAR’s mini bags, simple booties and square-toe sandals that anticipate that 90's coolness.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Develop the framework and lead the direction and execution of the company’s E-Commerce strategy.
- Manage budgets, set goals, monitor, and report on performance, manage timelines and prioritisation, develop and manage web development/marketing calendar and report on updates regularly to management.
- Responsible for establishing, managing and reporting on plans to improve site metrics by increasing conversion, AOV, and other KPIs.
- Analyse engagement and shopper data to enhance site merchandising strategy, defining best practices to deliver highest conversion rate.
- Oversee all digital marketing to drive customer acquisition and retention efforts on all paid digital channels (email, SMS, paid search, paid social, and more), ensuring these deliver online sales goals, budget targets and are on-brand.
- Responsible for digital marketing calendar, planning campaigns to deliver strategic plans, business objectives, and improve KPIs.
- Define content marketing strategy for the website and lead in execution of digital assets to drive site traffic and on-site conversion.
- Manage the E-commerce team and outside web development partners.
- Manage Designer and website developers to continuously improve the website and the mobile experience as well as adding new functionality.
- Communicate strategy and direction from management to e-commerce team and the marketing team as needed.
- Configure special offers including bundle discounts, sales, and gifts with purchase in a headless system backend.
- Use data analytics to track performance to goals and identify opportunities for business development across segments of the company.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Digital Marketing or any related field.
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience; 3+ focused directly in e-commerce.
- Previous e-commerce management experience in the fashion industry preferably in the luxury segment.
- Experience developing and overseeing digital marketing strategies.
- Strong awareness and understanding of key industry trends and competitors’ experiences.
- Proven track record of, driving traffic and sales growth online.
- Demonstrated success with customer acquisition and retention.
- Familiarity and knowledge with current web technologies, site systems and architecture – ability to make tactical changes/fixes to websites.
- Extensive experience measuring and improving upon on-site conversions.
- Strong SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) knowledge.
- Outstanding project management skills.
- Outstanding cross-functional collaboration and communication skills – must be comfortable working in an environment where ideas are shared and challenged.
- Strong analytical skills with knowledge of site metrics and how to synthesise them.
- Detail oriented and self-motivated individual who uses quantitative and qualitative data to drive decision-making.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced business environment.
- Proven acumen in business, analytics, logic, and creative problem solving.
- Fluency in English language is a must.
- Eligible to reside and work in London.
WHY WORK WITH US?
- A full-time job on a permanent contract;
- London-based position, with a flexible "Work from Home" policy;
- Great office location in the heart of London;
- Dynamic working environment in a booming startup in the coolest industry;
- Strong supportive culture;
- Cool, ambitious and amazingly talented team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
If what we have described seems like the perfect fit for you, then we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please send us your CV and cover letter in English.
Our team will be contacting only shortlisted candidates.