As Team Manager Product Description and Sample Flow you are responsible for the Teams Content DACH, Content International and Sample Quality Management. You will also be responsible for creating and implementing optimization approaches that advance the entire area. Together with your Leadership Team you create a strategy derived from the overall Offprice Strategy. INCLUSIVE BY DESIGN
At Zalando, our vision is to be inclusive by design. And this vision starts with our hiring - we do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity, sexual orientation, personal expression, ethnicity, religious belief, or disability status. You are welcome to leave out your picture, age, or marital status from your application. We only assess candidates on their qualifications and merit.
We want to provide you with a great candidate experience. Feel free to inform us of any accommodations you may need, so we can best support you throughout the hiring process.
do.BETTER - our diversity & inclusion strategy: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/our-impact/dobetter-our-diversity-and-inclusion-strategy
Our employee resource groups: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/our-impact/our-employee-resource-groups WHAT WE'D LOVE YOU TO DO (AND LOVE DOING)
WE'D LOVE TO MEET YOU IF
- You ensure that our vision, direction and goals are clearly communicated across all levels in your department. Together with your Leads you are responsible to achieve and increase all relevant KPIs in the area of quality, efficiency and team health.
- With your strategic mindset you define the future for the Content Operation department.
- You work closely with the Planning and Performance Management Team to ensure that the defined targets like productivity are met.
- You take over the responsibility that the quality and strategic innovations are in line with our overall strategy.
- You bring expert market insight on content-topics and facilitate decision-making through business cases. Build business/Investment case proposals for Review rounds, ongoing competitor benchmarking and research.
- Manage team health. You support your leadership team (six operational Leads) and the wider team (60 FTE) when it comes to intercultural competence, working with different personalities and generations, creating a positive atmosphere in a fast-paced challenging environment.
- Solid background in E-Commerce and long lasting proven experience (min. 7 years) in a content production or a fast-paced environment. Cross-functional work experience is a must; you understand different key areas of the business such as retail, buying, marketing, tech teams, etc.
- Experience managing large projects with many stakeholders and delivering measurable improvement (new tooling, budget management, new brand launches, people topics, etc.)
- Outstanding people skills, you have led different profiles in a "lead of leaders" capacity before and can develop managers on both creative and operational teams.
- Fly high, dive deep approach. You are able to see the bigger picture and bring the team together, making them more efficient and innovative. You are comfortable liaising at all levels within the business.
Zalando provides a range of benefits, here's an overview of what you can expect. Ask your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about what we offer.
- Employee shares program
- 40% off fashion and beauty products sold and shipped by Zalando, 30% off Zalando Lounge, discounts from external partners
- 2 paid volunteering days a year
- Hybrid working model, with flexible hours and up to 60% remote
- Work from abroad for up to 30 working days a year
- 27 days of vacation a year to start
- Relocation assistance available (subject to prior agreement)
- Family services, including counseling and support
- Health and wellbeing options (including Gympass)
- Mental health support and coaching available
It's the perfect time to join Zalando's journey, from being a pioneer in the world of e-commerce, to becoming the Starting Point for Fashion in Europe. We connect customers, brands, and partners across 25 markets.
Help us drive digital and sustainable solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 49 million active customers.
Our values: https://jobs.zalando.com/en/our-founding-mindset
do.More - our sustainability strategy: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/our-impact/domore-our-sustainability-strategy
Follow us on Instagram: instagram.com/insidezalandoABOUT ZALANDO LOUNGE
Zalando Lounge is an online shopping club for fashion and lifestyle products across Europe. We offer our members daily, time-limited sale campaigns with discounts of up to 75% off the recommended retail price. However, Zalando Lounge is so much more than discounts - we turn Explore Mode: ON. We take our customers on a treasure hunt, and showcase great deals from sought-after labels to niche brands, from famous international names to trendy luxury brands. Our customers are always on the hunt for the best products at the best prices. Working with our brand partners, we're pioneering innovative supply-chain and production processes and offer them an impactful and smart solution, creating a new way to shop for fashion - and a new way to sell it. Join the Lounge team, and turn your explore mode on!
https://www.zalando-lounge.dePlease note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.