E-COMMERCE INTERN- SPRING 2022
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A 4 MONTH INTERNSHIP BEGINNING IN JANUARY 2022
DÔEN IS A LOS ANGELES-BASED LINE INSPIRED BY NOSTALGIA FOR THE CALIFORNIA OF DECADES PAST. OUR MISSION IS TO CREATE LASTING, BEAUTIFUL COLLECTIONS WHILE SUPPORTING WOMEN-IDENTIFYING INDIVIDUALS IN ALL ASPECTS OF OUR ORGANIZATION, SUPPLY CHAIN, AND COMMUNITY. WE STRIVE TO CONNECT WITH OUR CUSTOMERS, BUILD AN OPEN COMMUNITY, AND FOSTER RELATIONSHIPS WITH THE INSPIRING INDIVIDUALS WHO WEAR OUR CLOTHES THROUGHOUT THEIR LIVES. WE WORK WITH DOMESTIC AND OVERSEAS MANUFACTURERS WHO SHARE OUR VALUES AND COMMITMENT OF GENDER AND SOCIAL EQUALITY AS WELL AS GIVING BACK BY PARTNERING WITH FOUNDATIONS THAT DIRECTLY BENEFIT THEIR EMPLOYEES AND SURROUNDING COMMUNITY. DÔEN IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, AND WE CELEBRATE INCLUSIVITY, EQUITY, REPRESENTATION, AND BELONGING IN THE WORKPLACE. WE STRONGLY ENCOURAGE CANDIDATES WHO IDENTIFY AS PEOPLE OF COLOR, PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, LGBTQ+, AND/OR GENDER NON-CONFORMING TO APPLY.
- BECOME A PART OF A GROWING TEAM FOCUSED ON ACCELERATING OUR GROWTH IN DIGITAL MARKETING AND DRIVING OUR ECOMMERCE BUSINESS
- EXPAND YOUR SKILLS IN HOW TO BUILD BRANDS ONLINE AND DRIVE SALES
- EXPAND YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF THE INNER WORKINGS OF SHOPIFY, ONE OF THE FASTEST GROWING ECOMMERCE PLATFORMS IN THE WORLD
DUTIES INCLUDED BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- ASSISTING THE SITE MERCHANDISER WITH COMPLAINING NEW PRODUCT INFORMATION FOR INCLUSION ON THE WEBSITE AND ENSURING ACCURATE TAGGING OF PRODUCTS
- ASSISTING THE SITE MERCHANDISER WITH UPDATING CUSTOMER FACING PORTIONS OF THE SITE
- RESEARCH COMPETITOR SITES FOR USES OF VARIOUS SITE FUNCTIONALITIES, REPORT ON TOP PERFORMING SITES TO THE DIRECTOR OF ECOMMERCE
- FIND BEST IN CLASS INSTANCES OF VARIOUS SITE DESIGN BASED ON NEEDS OF DIRECTOR OF ECOMMERCE FOR FUTURE SITE / FEATURE PLANNING
- RESEARCH TOP PERFORMING SHOPIFY APPS BASED ON NEEDS OF THE BUSINESS
- WORK WITH THE DIRECTOR OF ECOMMERCE TO COMPLETE WEEKLY REPORTING OF SITE METRICS INCLUDING REVENUE, TRAFFIC AND CONVERSIONS RATES, ETC, LEARN HOW TO ANALYZE TRENDS
- KEEP YOURSELF UPDATED ON RESEARCH AND ARTICLES CONCERNING FASHION E-COMMERCE TRENDS FOR WEEKLY REPORTING TO THE DIRECTOR OF ECOMMERCE
PART TIME ( UP TO 29 HOURS PER WEEK)
$15.00 / HOUR
IN OUR HIRING, WE ARE ACTIVELY SEEKING CANDIDATES WITH A COMMITMENT TO ANTI-RACISM, AND WITH SKILLS TO ADVANCE EQUITY, INCLUSION, AND RACIAL JUSTICE IN THEIR WORK. YOU’LL BE JOINING A COMPANY THAT IS INCLUSIVE AND CELEBRATES MULTIPLE APPROACHES AND VIEWS AS WE BELIEVE DIVERSITY DRIVES CREATIVITY AND GROWTH. WE WORK HARD TO FOSTER A CULTURE OF HONESTY, INTEGRITY AND COLLABORATION WHERE GROWTH IS NOT ONLY ENCOURAGED BUT EXPECTED.
WE ARE AN AT-WILL, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
DÔEN was founded in 2015 by a collective of creative LA-based women aiming to improve upon the traditional fashion industry model by supporting women-identifying people in the workforce in all aspects of the organization, supply chain, and community. Inspired by vintage designs and nostalgia for the California of past decades, we strive to make elevated yet wearable pieces for the everyday. As a direct-to-consumer brand, the DÔEN lifestyle, e-commerce site, social media channels, and retail store experience is a platform through which we connect with customers, build an open community, take a vocal stance on causes we deeply believe in, and foster relationships with inspiring individuals. As an apparel brand, we are intentional when selecting our manufacturers, and partner solely with factories that share our company values. Our production partners share our commitment to supporting those who identify as women in the workplace and are collaborators in our mission to eliminate the gender gap at every point in the supply chain. We work with 3rd-party compliance audits to evaluate our manufacturing partners on a host of practices, from gender and social quality to wages to ethical work environments and standards.
14801 Califa St
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert