Product Manager - Curation Operations
At Vestiaire Collective, we are committed to delivering the best experience for our loyal community of buyers and sellers. We are growing our team and business into a global brand and becoming the leaders in circularity in fashion. We want everyone we work with to be change-makers, to think differently, and to innovate without compromise. Vestiaire Collective is looking for a Product Manager to join our Operation tribe
You will report to the Director of Product of the Operation tribe and be in charge to build a trustful platform by ensuring we have the best quality fashion products on our platform. After our sellers submit their listing we run a very rigorous curation process to ensure the quality of what is available to purchase on our platform. Your job will be to make sure we create innovative solutions to publish genuine products as fast as possible to our platform. An important aspect of the role will be to prevent counterfeit items from being even listed on the platform as well as to make sure that our curation process is cost-effective and reliable.
You will be responsible for defining and executing the squad's roadmap, working cross-functionally with other business areas, design and tech, making sure all initiatives are impactful and they improve our users' experience. What you'll do:
Who you are:
- Define and manage the product roadmap for our curation operations
- Prioritize and work with a dedicated team of engineers and QA
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and teams that will be using the product you designed
- Communicate cross-company the strategy and new releases
- Follow up of impact on the feature launched
What we offer
- Customer-centric, work back from customers problems
- Analytical mindset (make decisions based on data)
- Great technical understanding (API, queue management, database, etc)
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work effectively in evolving and ambiguous environments
- 3 years experience in a product-centric position
- Experience working in an Agile environment and impact-oriented
- An exciting job on a permanent contract
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Shared office space in central London, so we can meet regularly when we don't work from home
- The possibility to work with a dynamic, international and multidisciplinary team
- An attractive salary and bonus scheme
- Health insurance
- Generous maternity/paternity and parental leave policies
If you are ready to join our fast-paced company, apply below! Our team will review your application within the following 4 weeks. If your profile and experience fit our requirements, we will invite you for a first phone call. About Vestiaire Collective
It all comes down to one important question: Why should so many great fashion items remain unworn in people's wardrobes?
Vestiaire Collective is a global platform that connects millions of buyers and sellers of desirable pre-loved fashion. We are global: our headquarters are in Paris and we have satellite offices in New York City, London, Milan, Berlin and Hong Kong.
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our fashion activist community.