The Product Coordinator is responsible for the movement, tracking and prioritization of all product and sample merchandise for Ecommerce production.
· In charge of unpacking and systemically receiving all merchandise from DC, dropships and vendor owned samples for all Ecommerce photography.
· Oversee and maintain the daily studio trackers with all pertinent data for daily production.
· Create daily shot lists for studio teams, communicate priorities, re-shoots and special projects.
· Work cross functionally with Buying, Inventory Control, Store Planning, Merchandising and Retouching teams to address discrepancies and weekly reporting to ensure styles are processed within a timely manner.
· Track inventory movement of merchandise during Editorial shoots, Campaign and special projects.
· Work closely with Producer and Production Manager to schedule the proper models needed daily and plan ahead for sets based on studio receipts.
· Assist with inventory prep and execution of our semi-annual inventory.
· Pack and ship all merchandise back to DC after it has been fully processed through studio.
· Assist with sample management and handle communications with vendors for pre-order initiatives.
· 1-2 years of sample and merchandise management or ecommerce business experience
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Sense of urgency, deadline driven and ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
· Strong organizational skills
· Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and workflows
· Must be proficient in Outlook and Microsoft Suite