Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Coordinate and assist in all campaign and Ecom photoshoots.
- Collaborate with team to create high quality print assets including seasonal lookbooks, emails, and eCommerce campaigns.
- Help manage internal resources to develop integrated campaigns that effectively leverage content.
- Assist in retouching editorial and product images; photo editing and color correcting.
- Organize asset deliverables for final distribution.
- Stay current on digital marketing best practices and industry standards.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Must have excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills; ability to thrive in a cross-functional environment.
- Ability to work efficiently against tight deadlines and lead process improvements and operational implementation/execution.
- 2-3+ years working with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proficient in photo editing.
- File format understanding.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Experience in MS Office – Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- 2+ years experience in a graphic design or marketing role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Communications, or Marketing preferred
*Los Angeles based. Must have reliable transportation.