Allocation Analyst, Hong Kong, Macau, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan
- Develop, execute and communicate tactical allocation plans that support the merchandising, marketing and financial objectives of assigned product group.
- Ensure the financial success of the product group by meeting or exceeding sales, gross profit and inventory turn goals on an annual basis.
- Set up initial model stock for all replenishable items based on fixture fill plus back stock based on weeks of supply required.
- Execute the release of initial product distributions and in season replenishment to stores.
- Analyze daily/weekly and monthly selling and adjust model stock where applicable.
- Recap and communicate size selling performance in order to maximize sell through.
- Work with cross functional team on basic styles reorder and in season replenishment to support desired in stock targets.
- Work with cross functional team to ensure timely and accurate execution of new store openings.
- Develop knowledge of geographic and store attribute performance and trends through data analysis and field feedback.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships within cross-functional team (merchandising, planning, marketing, visual, etc.). In particular this will be the allocation analyst, planner, merchant team responsible for the product group.
- Communicate initial release and replenishment strategies within cross functional team.
- Participate in cross functional meetings, contributing input on distribution strategies.
- Collaborate with peers to ensure consistency of information, share best practices and develop systems knowledge.
- Manage communication regarding inventory/replenishment with field contacts on a store by store basis if required.
- 2-3 years work experience of Distribution/Allocation Analyst in MNCs preferable in Retail industry. Work experience in an analytical field desired.
- Bachelor degree and/or an advance education in logistic/supply chain, Business Administration related disciplines.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills and a self-motivation.
- Able to build and maintain productive relationships within team environment.
- Demonstrates good listening, written and oral communication skills.
- Show ability or aptitude to learn technical applications quickly.
- Strong PC and associated application skills, MS Word and Excel as a requirement.
- JDA Allocation system, GalaxE allocation system. SAP system knowledge.