Looking for a dynamic, energetic person to join the Home Agency team managing all aspects of production and post production for our photography division.
This position requires an individual who is comfortable liaising with the artists directly to facilitate all production needs – from managing artist’s schedules to helping with producing editorial and commercial shoots.
We are looking for someone who is capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously in a pleasant, calm and intelligent manner.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of existing creative management companies and talent, modeling agencies, casting directors, post production houses and photo studios.
Qualifications and Responsibilities
- 2+ years experience in fashion production or artist’s management with a keen interest in photography, film, fashion & pop culture
- Excellent communicator and comfortable being the contact person to artists and clients
- Manage budgets for both editorial and commercial projects, booking travel, hotel, transportation for artists
- Put assistant teams together and artist’s show schedules for fashion week
- Coordinate show tests for makeup artists and hairstylists for fashion week
- Liase with PR and production houses to provide accurate call times, number of models, provide backstage lists for fashion week shows
- Secure hotels, flights for artist bookings
- Secure car services for time sensitive shows
- Manage schedules, calendar and options
- Securing assistants for artist’s for editorial and advertising work
- Optioning of talent (hair, makeup, manicure, studios, set designers, freelancers, DP’s / Film Production Companies)
- Provide clients with contact information for call sheets and create call sheets if necessary for jobs the agency is producing
- Ability to act quickly and problem solve
- Comfortable on a photo set
- Coordinate and manage the schedules of the agency owner and artists’s team of assistants, etc.
- Strong negotiating skills, level headed and has a grace under pressure.
- Create estimates, generate invoices and oversee payments of artists, freelancers and vendors for all projects
- Update artist’s portfolios on agency’s website, request digital files, update assistant contacts etc..
- Junior level candidates