Content Creation Manager
ANEST COLLECTIVE is looking for a candidate who possess the ability to think both creatively and analytically. The main function of this role is the formulation of content strategies across all brand digital platforms, overseeing production and publication of content, writing, editing and proofreading all copy, as well as daily management of the community.
The brand is looking for a content manager who is passionate about both finding an artistic and creative way of building their online presence within the luxury sector and using analytics to create an engaged community around the brand.
In addition, this role will lead the overall digital strategy for the brand – starting with the development of an emailing campaign and in time owning the entire journey of our key audiences across all brand channels.
CONTENT MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
Develop and implement the global social media content strategies across the key brand channels, currently Instagram, Facebook, Weibo and WeChat to build a following and grow engagement on all brand platforms.
- PLAN: Create social media content calendar and cross-platform posting schedule in alignment with marketing calendar and brand values.
- CONTENT PRODUCTION: Partner with creative and production teams on social content shoots, from concept to post-production. Manage the production and delivery of all of e-commerce product photography and product credits in line with existing e-commerce photographic guidelines and TOV document. Where possible attending the shoots to ensure consistency and compliance with the guidelines. Manage writing, editing and proofreading all social content.
- KOL: Work collaboratively with PR team to develop bespoke influencer strategies, tactics and activations on a seasonal and ongoing basis.
Oversee daily community management to ensure all direct messages, comments, questions and concerns of the ANEST community are answered and dealt with appropriately and swiftly.
Work closely with media agency and brand team to ensure organic and paid social channels are connected and amplified.
With the PR & Brand manager, oversee all reporting and social analytics to ensure all strategies and tactics are tracking against goals and KPIs.
Stay on top of industry trends and emerging platforms, and new product betas regularly feeding back to brand founders and brand marketing team.
Evaluate and recommend agencies and suppliers for social media management, reporting and other analytical needs.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 6-8 years relevant social marketing experience.
- Luxury Fashion experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Candidate must have a deep understanding of and be an active participant in the CRM and social media space, both globally and regionally.
- Ability to think both strategically and creatively.
- Results-oriented, with the ability to provide strategic recommendations based on data.
- Passionate about fashion, art, design, architecture and culture and global events.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Resourceful and proactive, with strong project management skills and attention to detail.
- Experience with social media publishing, analytic and listening tools.