Brand & Community Manager
Multi award-winning label Ahluwalia was launched in June 2018 by Priya Ahluwalia. Ahluwalia
represents the intersection between near and far, past and present.
The label combines elements from the designer's dual Indian-Nigerian heritage and London roots. It
explores the potential of vintage and surplus clothing by giving existing material a new life through
various textile and patchwork techniques. This means that many Ahluwalia pieces are one of a kind.
Inspired by art, music and literature, much of the work created by Ahluwalia go beyond her collections
and include collaborative campaigns, books and films.
We are seeking an experienced and ambitious Brand & Community Manager to join our emerging
fashion label, to lead on, develop and manage all marketing activity across the Ahluwalia brand and
brand partnerships. As much as this role has a creative element to it, it is equally strategic and
analytical; working to brand and business KPIs. Reporting into the Creative Director/ Founder you will
develop and lead marketing and social media plans through to execution while working with a small
internal team and external partners and agencies. The Brand & Community Manager will engage and
grow our community and execute campaigns in line with the brand marketing strategy and brand vision.
This role is for an integrated marketeer with 4+ years industry experience agency or brand side.
● Work to & meet brand development objectives.
● Reporting to Creative Director/ Founder you will present marketing plans and updates weekly.
● Develop and line manage brand image assistant.
● Set and implement campaigns across all brand channels aligned with marketing strategies.
● Marketing creative concept and ideation.
● Social Media strategy and community management.
● Monitor and report on the Ahluwalia social media channels.
● Organise and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness.
● Coordinate with our PR agency to ensure brand consistency.
● Liaise with commercial, Sales and DTC teams to stay updated on product launches.
● Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals, and journalists.
● Stay up to date with digital marketing technology trends.
● Collaborate on marketing strategies with internal stakeholders and agencies.
• Managing retail partners and ensuring they deliver against retail partnerships marketing
strategy and business objectives.
● Relationship building and management with all partners.
● Build and execute brand tone of voice.
● Plan and execute content for all brand channels in collaboration e-com & Creative Direction.