OVERVIEW:Are you our next Colourist? We're looking for someone to join our Materials team, to help in taking the Brand to the next level. You will be working closely with the Colour manager, designers, material and product developers as well as product marketing managers in bringing colour to life. We strive for fast and efficient processes, a healthy and inclusive work environment and excellence and pride in what we do. Someone who wants to be part of a team that lifts each other up; a team that fails together and celebrates together. Someone who likes each day to be different, the challenge of doing things differently, and the freedom to figure things out for themselves. We work hard, sure, but we have a laugh while we do it. Sound like you?
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Responsible for daily implementation and execution of colour systems/processes
- Key stakeholder in managing critical path on all aspects of colourisation
- Support Colour Manager in digital colour implementation and execution process
- Track and analyse labdips to ensure on time commercialisation. This will be done both by physical reviews as well as evaluating mills' digital process
- Be consultant to Regional Offices for bulk production
- Manage PLM updates for colour communication
- Collaborate with Key Stakeholders in commercial decision making
- Work with RO's and Supply chain under Colour manager's guidance to maximise efficiency and ensure "right first time" is achieved
- Own the Colour Lab Library housekeeping and maintenance
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Good level of experience in the textile industry with technology background
- Completed a Farnsworth- Munsell 100 Hue Test - Superior colour vision
- Good understanding of dyeing and finishing
- Spectrophotometer operation experience and genuine fondness for digital colour management is essential
- Analytical and critical thinking, with high attention to detail
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and meeting deadlines
- Collaborative and team oriented
- Strong communication skills are essential and an ability to manage competing stakeholder demands
- Ability to travel to and work from GSHQ
Our expectation would require candidates to attend 5 days a week in GSHQ, Solihull, UK.
WE HIRE PEOPLE.
Real-life humans, each with their own unique set of thoughts, beliefs, cultures and identities with a background and body that is completely individual. Together, as unique individuals, we make Gymshark stronger.
If you're reading this, you're probably applying for or considering applying for a job with us, and we want you to know that Gymshark is an equal opportunity employer. For us, that means we always, and will always, strive to be as inclusive as possible in all aspects of employment and that we do not, and will not, tolerate discrimination of any kind.
We're here to unite the conditioning community. We believe that putting the sweat in today, prepares us for tomorrow. So, we give people the tools they need to reach further, go faster, be stronger. We celebrate those who show up - for themselves - to be their physical or mental best, whatever that means for them. It's what we want for our community, and our team. A team that's growing rapidly around the world. A collective of talented individuals working together to invent Gymshark's future. Our plans are ambitious, and we're looking for people who want to join us for the ride - our growth will be your growth.
🙌 Competitive ‘Win Together, Lose Together' Bonus
🩺 Full private medical insurance with no excess
🏖 25 days holidays + your birthday and all the Bank Holidays which can be substituted and taken whenever you want.
💻 A truly Flexible Working Culture
👥 A collaborative, creative and inspiring working environment
💰 Employer pension contributions up to 7%
🤩 Life Assurance at four times your basic salary
🦈 50% Gymshark Discount
🎁 Gymshark Gift Card for each year of service
🥇 Financial, Physical and Mental Wellbeing Support
📚 Great Training and Learning Resources
🖥 Choice of hardware and access to the best software
🤒 Paid time off when you're physically and mentally unwell
🧸 Very Generous Family Leave package - we support you extending your family
🍎 Refuel - Healthy fresh food at GSHQ
🏋️♂️ Lifting Club (LC) Gym Membership
👉 Free monthly massages
💈 Beauty and Barber facilities
🚘 Free on-site parking