We are seeking an experienced Wholesale Assistant to help support the growth within the Wholesale department. Reporting to the Head of Wholesale, this role will be responsible for sales administration and logistical support within the team.
Areas of responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in planning the forward selling campaign, including booking appointments and setting up the Paris showroom.
- Support on the organisation/diary management of wholesale meetings during market.
- Assist in raising and checking order confirmations, pro-formas and packing lists per season.
- Liaise with the finance department to ensure all payments have been tracked and allocated.
- Ensuring all orders are sent to the logistics team, liaising with freight forwarders and arranging order collections.
- Managing and recording any order issues that arise – order cancellations/short deliveries etc.
- Liaise with the operations team regarding stock arrival and allocations as required.
- Assist the production team per season to set up wholesale products in Zedonk and NuOrder software.
- New vendor set up – entered accurately across all software.
- General administration for assigned areas, sending out relevant order materials and any other ad hoc requests etc.
- Sample handling for marketing ops and Paris trips
- Sending out RRPs per season & check RRPs for online partners per drop per season.
- Minimum 1 year's Wholesale experience.
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Dynamic and able to work within a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Incredibly detail-orientated and highly organised.
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, Power point, and Outlook proficiency).
- Previous experience using NuOrder and or Zedonk would be preferred.
Strathberry is an Edinburgh-based and internationally known brand founded in 2013. Specialising in luxury leather goods, Strathberry creations are handcrafted in Spain using only the finest quality Spanish leathers, and can take up to 20 hours to make. Known for its instantly recognisable bar closure and minimalist design aesthetic, Strathberry’s elegant lines, exceptional attention to detail and celebrity endorsement have led to a global following.