Ecommerce Trading Specialist
Tiger of Sweden is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and analytical trading specialist to join our growing ecommerce team. As a successful applicant in this role, you will be responsible for seeking, optimizing and applying commercial opportunities across all locales within our SFCC realm to drive steady growth. This role requires an independent, analytical person with a ‘can do’ attitude who enjoys working collaboratively with the wider team such as marketing, customer care and merchandising. The ideal candidate will have an interest in premium fashion, keep up to date with ecommerce trends and will readily accept challenges and opportunities.
The role is full time and located at our HQ in Stockholm.
Role Responsibilities & Tasks (includes but not limited to):
- Manage all customer journey touchpoints on site from initial site visit to basket conversion seeking areas to optimize the experience throughout.
- Proactively utilize data from own and other company channels to identify opportunities, trends and drive growth.
- Own ecommerce KPIS to continually grow acquisition and retention of our customers to achieve sales targets.
- Optimise on site areas for personalization, segmentation through A/B tests to create a test and learn culture and ultimately drive conversion.
- Identify trading strategies to increase AOV, cross sell and up sell tactics.
- Report weekly and quarterly on ecommerce trade performance including KPIs, providing data driven insight and conducting deep dives where needed to better understand shopping behaviours and trends.
- Collaborate with the content team to develop the trading calender ensuring all campaigns, product and category launches are launched in time with KPI and localised trend focus.
- Work in collaboration with the ecommerce merchandiser in trading plans across seasonal initiatives and analysis of product returns.
- Execute updates on site search on global, country and language level and optimize search based on seasonal trends.
- Carry out daily site updates such as merchandising, category builds, product updates to support own trading strategies in line with marketing campaigns.
- Be a stakeholder in UAT site testing for development products and regular site walks to ensure accuracy at all times.
We are looking for someone with:
- Ecommerce/ CMS platform experience is essential, Salesforce Commerce Cloud preferred.
- An analytical mindset with an understanding of tools to define trends and strategies.
- Understanding and passion for user experience and site architecture.
- Demonstrable ecommerce trading experience in a retail brand, preferably luxury or premium retail in a global capacity.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to run with various projects at any given time.
- Experience in working with a cross functional, close knit team and desire to collaborate and improve current processes.
- Enthusiastic, positive, with a determination to achieve results.