Internship Social Media Marketing
Internship Social Media Marketing
HUGO BOSS AG | Metzingen near Stuttgart | Germany | Full-time
We are looking for a motivated and proactive intern (m/f/d) for the Socia Media Team at our headquarters in Metzingen for six months starting mid-January.
Your role will primarily be to support the Global Social Media Team and help maintain and strengthen the presence of the BOSS and HUGO brands on all Global Social Media channels.
What you can expect:
- Support the Global Social Media Marketing team in the management of social media campaigns
- Creation of clippings and campaign reporting
- Support in community management, social media listening and monitoring
- Assist the team in creating concepts and finding new ways to engage the community
- Research new and emerging platforms and developments in the industry
- You are pursuing a degree in digital media or communications (or already have experience through an internship in one of these fields)
- You have a great knowledge of and affinity for social media and influencer marketing
- You have excellent digital skills, can quickly understand and master new tools
- You have analytical skills and know the most common social media KPIs
- Very good command of written and spoken English
- Confident with MS Office, especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint, knowledge of Google Analytics an advantage
- You are a communicator and willing to work with stakeholders across the Global Marketing & Brand Communications department
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert